Want: GBA SP or Micro. Have: Various PS2/PSX/GCN/PC games, etc.

TxdoHawk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I've been a part of the CAG forums for awhile now...but I'd like to start trading. =)

Some initial notes:
1. I am in fact new at trading on CAG, but I have bought and sold on Ebay extensively for several years. My Ebay feedback is at the following address:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=txdohawk&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

I still know that I am the new fish in the pond, and therefore 99% of the time I will likely have no problems sending first.

2. Money - At the moment money is tight. I will gladly accept cash offers on games, but right now I am not interested in putting up money on my end of the deal, unless it's a trivial amount ($10 or less). This will hopefully change in a few weeks.

3. Shipping - Due to living in a rural area, USPS is my easiest option by far. I have bubble-wrap on hand for delicate items, and we can work out insuring packages too if you want to do that.

4. Misc - CML requests welcome, like everyone else my want list is very much limited to what I can think of at the moment. Please note that I go out of my way to describe any flaws with a product, including many some would just ignore. Feel free to ask for pictures.

Haves:

PS2
---------
Activision Anthology - (case is in fair condition [sticker residue near the top], manual is in great condition, disc has some small surface marks that do not affect gameplay.)

We Love Katamari - (complete, case is in fair condition [good except for some markings on front and back of case that looks like something was pressed against it], manual is in good condition, disc is almost flawless, has one tiny hard-to-spot surface mark that does not affect gameplay)

PSX
----------
Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure - (Complete, case is in good condition [only minor scratches common for cases of this age], manual is in great condition [barely touched], game disc and soundtrack disc are near-flawless [if anything, maybe some very, very minor marks that do not impact play, likely just a few bits of dust for the most part]. Overall, in great used condition.)

GameCube/GCN
-----------
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - (New and sealed.)

Misc
----------
Tomy Pocketfuls: Catch a Caterpillar - (used, a little banged-up, and a little dirty but in perfect working condition.)

Sandisk Cruzer Micro 512mb USB 2.0 USB Flash Drive - (lanyard but no cap, works perfectly.)

Dead Rising Pre-order promo t-shirt - (brand new, still sealed, size is XL)

PC
---------
Manuals only: Starcraft, Baldur's gate - (Minor to moderate warping and some cover wear, definitely not collector's condition but great reading condition.)

Wants:

TurboGrafx 16/TG16
-----------------------------
Any of the Bonk Games, including Air Zonk
Parasol Stars
World Court Tennis

GBA
-----------
The system itself - (Micro or SP, not original. Used is fine as long as it's complete with a charger of some kind, works and the screen isn't scratched [paint chipping, scratches on the body, or anything purely cosmetic like that is fine.])

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team

Xbox
-----------
Mega Man Anniversary Collection

Thanks for looking!

[quote name='mrblinG22']i have an sp bundle i am selling for 85 shipped if ur interested[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the offer, but at the moment I mainly just need a system on the cheap.

I may check and see if I can track down a Megaman AC for Xbox for you... check my list for the Cruzer Micro and We Love Katamari in the meantime.

Free bump for the cool username and avatar.

/resident CAG Sailor Senshi :)

bread's done
Back