*****Want Graphics Tablet. Check My List.*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TJordan522']I never got a PM.[/QUOTE]
Damn...Quickest Quote Ever!

What did you want...I didnt mean to pass you over. :)

[quote name='Javil']Congratulations on beating Miller to 10 trades, Banshee. :applause:

He was bitching to me tonight about it. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Haha..Yeah. He wasnt very happy about that. :p

[quote name='Banshee350']Damn...Quickest Quote Ever!

What did you want...I didnt mean to pass you over. :)[/QUOTE]

I had asked how much $$ you wanted for the LE Xbox and you said you would think it over and PM me. I asked a while ago, but never realized I didn't get a PM. I'm really asking more out of curiosity, since I already have a regular Xbox, but if the price is right, I could be interested.

[quote name='TJordan522']I had asked how much $$ you wanted for the LE Xbox and you said you would think it over and PM me. I asked a while ago, but never realized I didn't get a PM. I'm really asking more out of curiosity, since I already have a regular Xbox, but if the price is right, I could be interested.[/QUOTE]
Sorry...I already traded it to Kung-Fu Jew for the PSP and 2 games.

[quote name='Banshee350']Sorry...I already traded it to Kung-Fu Jew for the PSP and 2 games.[/QUOTE]

Oh...it's ok. You might want to change your title though.

[quote name='Javil']Nintendokid certainly puts up the good fight, doesn't he, Banshee? :lol:[/QUOTE]
Yes he does...Lol. I will think about it nintendo. Could you just give me a list of the random stuff you have for trade?

[quote name='kimsh0t']interest in valkyrie profile banshee?

pm me.[/QUOTE]

I already traded 2 VPs off...I am not really interested in another. I just forgot to remove it from my wants.

Saint'sRow911 said:
I want James Bond for Gamecube..check my list.

I like any of your PSP games...maybe we can work something out for one of them.

[quote name='Scarface7']Might be time for a new thread?[/QUOTE]
Lol..Might be. Havent heard from you in a while...thought you died or sumthin. ;)

[quote name='Banshee350']Oh c'mon...someone has to have one :whistle2:\[/QUOTE]You can check me off the list. I don't have one. ;-)

[quote name='Javil']You can check me off the list. I don't have one. ;-)[/QUOTE]
Aww...

Thanks for the bump though...I guess I should make a new thread soon.

[quote name='Banshee350']Aww...

Thanks for the bump though...I guess I should make a new thread soon.[/QUOTE]
It's definetly overdue for one. Shrike, help this man out. ;)

[quote name='Javil']Quit hatin', Scarface. Long live the Hilary Duff tradelist! :lol:[/QUOTE]
It's not even a Hilary Duff TL anymore. That was so page #28. :D

[quote name='Scarface7']It's not even a Hilary Duff TL anymore. That was so page #28. :D[/QUOTE]

:rofl: oh well
drop me a PM with what you were looking to get out of the Xbox :D
I'm looking for another one

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back