Want: GTA V PS3 - Have: Paypal.

free bump for having a cool list.
what is the part needed to mod a fight stick for 360/ps3 dual use? and which console's stick do you mod if it is reserved to only one?

[quote name='sinned47']free bump for having a cool list.
what is the part needed to mod a fight stick for 360/ps3 dual use? and which console's stick do you mod if it is reserved to only one?[/QUOTE]

I think the new one is called a ChImp, and you need a 360 stick.

Yeah, thanks for the heads up. I'd rather help out a CAG looking for it before handing it over to Noram and have them hike up the price. BUT, if things don't work out soon, its probably going to Amazon. :(

I have 1 month cards I can trade you that you can stack up to as long as you want. I am interested in your halo reach, and maybe your kingdom hearts GBA game. How much months would you like for these two?

[quote name='Skaterpunk444']I have 1 month cards I can trade you that you can stack up to as long as you want. I am interested in your halo reach, and maybe your kingdom hearts GBA game. How much months would you like for these two?[/QUOTE]

Oops, sorry. I don't have Halo Reach anymore. If you are still interested I'm open to offers on the GBA game.

bread's done
Back