WANT: Paypal - HAVE: Games. PS2/GBA/GC/more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizard Axe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Thinning my collection out and trading games that didn't click right with me or I have doubles of. PM/Reply with all offers. Don't be shy! Pictures of any item upon request. Not nearly all my wants are listed! If you see anything you want let me know and I'll check your list. Stuff will be going on eBay on and off.

Temporarily closed. I had a list of the games I was trading here but I must have erased it by accident while editing.

[quote name='bluefalcon']Anyone want Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2?[/quote]

I can see your new here. This is what we call thread hijacking. If you want to see if anyone is interested in Tony Hawk 2, start your own thread about it. Thanks.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack, but didn't want to make a thread for 1 silly game, that probably nobody wants. People get yelled at for that as well.

The name of the tread is also kindof misconceving. I thought it was trading CC and non cc games.. so why not put in a non CC game. Perception and interpretation.

However, it will not happen again. and I Appologize.

The King Penguin (Aptenodytes patagonicus) is the second largest species of penguin at about 90 cm (3 ft) tall and weighing 11 to 15 kg (24 to 33 lb), second only to the Emperor Penguin. There is a world population of approximately four million King Penguins, divided into two subspecies (A. p. patagonicus and A. p. halli). These populations are thought to be on the increase.

King penguins eat small fish, mainly lanternfish, and squid and rely less than most Southern Ocean predators on krill and other crustaceans. On foraging trips they repeatedly dive to over 100 metres (350 feet), often over 200 metres (700 feet). This is far deeper than other penguins, other than their closest relative, the larger Emperor penguin.

King Penguins live on the subantarctic islands at the northern reaches of Antarctica, as well as Tierra del Fuego, the Falkland Islands, and other temperate islands of the region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back