Want paypal! Lots of great stuff, all platforms!

FREAKMIKE3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Trade/sell rules: If my feedback is lower than yours, and we are trading, I will absolutely send first. On the flip, if you are lower, you send first. Now, if you are just buying something, and are paying through paypal, you pay, then I ship. Theres enough buyer protection through paypal that theres no reason I should ship to you without receiving payment up front. I am a verified seller on paypal with +40 feedback, and my eBay rating is 109 at 99.1% positive. If it sounds good to you, great, if not, well, thanks for looking.

Paypal or money orders accepted. When making offer, please remember to account for paypal fees if thats how you are paying, and I typically ship priority mail w/ delivery confirmation (about $5). Please no crazy lowball offers. I will reply to all serious PMs. Even if I don't like it, its just a "No Thanks", so feel free to offer a fair price. I'm a pretty nice guy:D.

All games have cases and instructions unless otherwise noted. I am not looking to trade right now as I am trying to get some money for a laptop.

:360:

l
Updated 8/2- removed old sold games, added some stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
1 Tradelist per CAG. I've closed your other one. In the future, please edit the title and OP as you see fit instead of making a new thread. Thanks!

[quote name='orion1998_1']send me a hot wheels list[/quote]

Sure, gimme a day or two. They are all boxed up at the moment. Waited to do those last since there has not been much interest (and I really dont wanna part with them, heh.)

[quote name='anbu_giroro']cml

Phoenix Wright - Complete
Rogue Galaxy - Sealed
ipod 40gb[/quote]

Didnt see anything that really grabbed me. Really just looking for BluRays or Paypal.

bread's done
Back