WANT: PSP games, HAVE: Other PSP games

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok bump.

PS, if anyone uses gametz.com in addition to CAG, avoid dealing with user saminex at all costs. He's very, very slow, a cheat, and if you try to contact him to right a wrong of his, he'll deny ever dealing with you despite solid, tangible evidence.

If you'll buy, I have a points card that may be for sale.

Willing to buy? Also have 200 live points, let me know.

:edit: nvm, just noticed you don't have paypal.

kr1z: I don't have a PS2, looking for the GC version. Thanks though.
soccerstud: I wouldn't mind having a controller for GC if there's anything you see on my list. Also, I PM'd you late last week about your 48 hr live codes, but I guess you didn't get it. I'll try again.

UP. My primary profile on my 360 got corrupted. How crappy is that? After all I've put into it. So, had to create a new XBL profile. The upside to this is that I get another free month of Live, so it's not ALL bad.

CML (and collection) for Rainbow Six Vegas, as I have Mario Kart DD and would be willing to work something out for this game.

Edit: I may be willing to part with my non Players Choice copy of Tales of Symphonia as well.

[quote name='deathweasel']Is ToS rare? I was under the impression that it sells for $15-20 usually.

Anyways, I'll have to think about it. I'll get back to you.[/quote]

I am not too sure how rare it is, but I think the non PC ones are harder to come by. But I don't know for sure.

Man, that's a very tempting offer, but I think I'm going to have to say thanks anyway for now. R6V was a Christmas gift from my mother-in-law, so I don't feel quite right trading it yet.

Interested in:

- Breath of Fire III (complete, near-mint [front of case has a small crack])
- Breath of Fire IV (complete, mint)

I have:

Tales of Symphonia (complete, non-PC)
Resident Evil 4 (complete, non-PC)
Resident Evil 4 Strategy Guide
Mario Kart Double Dash (complete, non-PC)

Shoot me a PM with what kind of trade you would be looking for. Thanks.

BoF III has been spoken for. I'm trading that for Tales of Symphonia. I think I might hold on to BoF IV for a while (gonna play it, see if I like it). If and/or when I get tired of it/don't like it/don't have time for it/etc, I might look you up if I don't decide to hold on to it for collection purposes. Thanks for the interest though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back