Want: PSP Games

[quote name='pimpinc333']CML for BF2 also. Thanks dude.[/QUOTE]
AY! Finders Keepers. Don't you try and take away my user you gad damn hippie!!!

Didnt see anything on any lists. Sorry. Hmm how about this, all 3 games, Plus $40, or a wireless controller, for a DS Lite?

hey dude. i already have 2 ( GRAW X360 CoD 2 X360 )
of the games your willing to trade. & i really want to keep the DS lite. i got a realy great deal on ebay. i lucked out on the LITE. keep your eyes open on ebay & maybe you can get lucky too. sorry. i'm still on the look out for a reg. DS for my wife, so if i see anything I'll let you know.

[quote name='hbom1985']Come on :( Desperate need of Ds Lite.[/QUOTE]

Most people went through hell to get a DS Lite. There not gonna trade it for a few common 360 games. Mine took many weeks of frustatration just to arrive.

Well now they are VERY common. And as I said, I would throw in cash also. If you didnt know, you can order them from Lik-Sang or Playasia...

I didnt even know there were rare 360 games :roll:

Added MGS3 : Subsistence. Do an iPod referal for me and its 10!!!! Or I might just give it to you ya for free if you green up fast enough :)

[quote name='mattcube64']I'm sorry, I'm a total noob, but what is "CML"?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
CML= check my list

some have links to their tradelist in their sig space or use that new feature, on the left where it says itrader, click the little white square under their avatar

Most offers require a CC, and the minimum you have to pay is $1. I might have my last referal by someone else, so I will let you know.

Wow, Silent Hill got expensive... I have a Greatest Hits copy in good condition, I can't recall exactly what it's like, I can check when I get home. I'm interested in GRAW, but you don't hav a very extensive want list, are you looking to do a one to one trade with a 360 game and a PS1 game? o_O

Yeah I noticed, Right after the movie came out BAM! Hmm Im not to sure about the game for game, well I just basically want anything for them, as long as its a good deal since I play FF all the time now.

Well, if you give me a system/genre list I can see if I can find a filler game to toss in along with Silent Hill, as I'm definitely interested in trading for GRAW and I have no cash at the moment.

bread's done
Back