Want Smash Bros Melee GC, Have:Entire RARE PS1/2 Collection 4 SALE/TRADE

You can probably sell things faster if you just listed what you wanted for each game, instead of having everyone PM you with an offer and you rejecting it and back and forth. This way you can also weed out all the people trying to lowball you on pricing as well.

[quote name='GME92']You can probably sell things faster if you just listed what you wanted for each game, instead of having everyone PM you with an offer and you rejecting it and back and forth. This way you can also weed out all the people trying to lowball you on pricing as well.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree.

Agreed. You've got good games. Games that I want; but I made one offer, that I thought was reasonable, and it was rejected without a counter. It gave me no motivation to make another offer. Do what you want; I'm just letting your know my thought process. Good luck.

[quote name='phantasyx']free bump but I just got to say your prices are hella expensive.[/QUOTE]

Same...prices are way too much for my liking...many double the price from what I have seen people selling them for on Ebay, CAG, and elsewhere lately. Good luck though.

i based most of my prices off of ebay. and my games are in great condition as opposed to what you will get from ebay. please dont come in flaming my thread. i said that i'm open to offers, i'm willing to make deals

prices do not include shipping, shipping is based on how many games are bought.

flat rate priority boxes most likely, and those cost $5

That was a stupid question. Just ignore it.
How much are these

Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
Katamari Damacy (Sealed)
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2 (Sealed)
Mega Man X Collection
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Star Ocean: Til the End of Time
Tales of Legendia
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
Wild Arms 5[FONT=&quot]
Xenosaga 2 (Sealed)