Want some candy?

serving per container: 98
so if you eat the whole bar, you get over 3000% of the recommended saturated fat.
hummm...........
i dare you to eat it all at once.

[quote name='wbc1228']serving per container: 98
so if you eat the whole bar, you get over 3000% of the recommended saturated fat.
hummm...........
i dare you to eat it all at once.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention over 20,000 calories...

That's 10 DAYS worth of calories. This thing would be handy for a survival situation!

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Not to mention over 20,000 calories...

That's 10 DAYS worth of calories. This thing would be handy for a survival situation![/quote]

But then there would be 9 pounds of chocolate melting in your backpack. So much chocolate :bomb:

Hey, this is a good way to get people to stop eating sweets; just shove the entire bar down their throats. If someone made me eat that in a day, I dont' think I'd ever touch chocolate again.

Actually, I take that back...

Who needs that much Nestle crunch. The only purpose in this life for 10lb chocolate bars is for bakers and pastry chefs.

Instead of Saint Bernards being you a cask of brandy, they should bring you this candy bar.

I once won a big-ass Slo-Poke carmel sucker from a magazine sale in 7th grade. It was so big, I had to break pieces off of it with a hammer. That thing took me a month to finish.

[quote name='DuelLadyS']Crush bars ain't my style- now, if that were a Mr. Goodbar... :drool:[/quote]

Hells yeah! I be sick for a week if I had a Mr. Goodbar that big!

[quote name='Dead of Knight']LOL, I should so get this for my boyfriend. He loves sweets. I bet he would try to eat the whole thing in a day.

EDIT: $69.50? fuck that.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

What is the price of love anyway? Well we know it isn't more than $69.50.

[quote name='Xevious']Do you guys realize that this Candy bar is about the same price of a GBA SP?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but the GBA SP doesn't have 20,000 calories of chocolatey goodness.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Yes, but the GBA SP doesn't have 20,000 calories of chocolatey goodness.[/QUOTE]
I'd like to see you play Wario Ware on the candy bar.

[quote name='Xevious']Do you guys realize that this Candy bar is about the same price of a GBA SP?[/QUOTE]

Ok, is that not a one foot ruler in the picture?

Because I'm pretty sure it is.

So I have no idea wtf GBA SP you have.

KVMPerry.jpg

At least they make the Fridge happy.

Does anyone else think that the chocolate in a Nestle Crunch bar tastes cheap?

I think it's one of my least favorite bars...

OK, I'm gonna spill the beans now, I only paid $26.50 plus $9 shipping for it, I'm an employee of a company thats owned by Nestle so I got a nice discount on it. And if anyone is wondering I bought it for Mothers day.

[quote name='doomlv20']OK, I'm gonna spill the beans now, I only paid $26.50 plus $9 shipping for it, I'm an employee of a company thats owned by Nestle so I got a nice discount on it. And if anyone is wondering I bought it for Mothers day.[/QUOTE]

i hope your mom really loves chocolate/nestle crunch or you are the worst gift giver ever

[quote name='coltyhuxx']Does anyone else think that the chocolate in a Nestle Crunch bar tastes cheap?

I think it's one of my least favorite bars...[/quote]
Yeah I know what you mean. I also think that Hershey choclate also taste cheap, but most people tend to disagree with me.

Also, HOLY SHIT ZOMG CANDYBAR.

What are you going to do with it? Eat it a bit at a time? Cook with it? Freeze it? Give pieces of it away as birthday gifts?

If you've ever had REAL chocolate, you just cant stomach that Hershy's shit. I also can't stand M&Ms any more. :puke:

Dating a french pastry chef really raises your expectations of your candies.

[quote name='dtarasev']Yeah I know what you mean. I also think that Hershey choclate also taste cheap, but most people tend to disagree with me.

Also, HOLY SHIT ZOMG CANDYBAR.[/quote]

[quote name='Strell']Ok, is that not a one foot ruler in the picture?

Because I'm pretty sure it is.

So I have no idea wtf GBA SP you have.[/quote]

Huh?

bread's done
Back