Want some game recommendations for a MAC

Akkis99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey i have a ibook and wanna play a few video games. What do you guys suggest. Also whare some of the best free MMORPGs. Thaanxs for the help

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/games/

Myst I - V
RealMyst
StarCraft
StarCraft BroodWars
WarCraft Trilogy
Worlds of WarCraft
Halo
Marathon Trilogy
Doom3
Diablo II
Unreal 2004
Alice
Battlefield 1942
Star Wars Battlefront
Quake 3
Sims
Sims 2
No One Lives Forever
X2: The Threat
BOOM
Dungeon Siege
Neverwinter Nights
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Escape Velocity
Indiana Jones and the Emperor’s Tomb
Myth: The Fallen Lords
Myth II: Soulblighter
Myth III: The Wolf Age
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield
Duke Nukem 3D
Spider-Man 2
SimCity 4
StepMania
Civilization III

Just to name a few.

As for Free MMORPGs, I really don't know of any.

Half-Life 2

Look for the demo of something called Reckless Driving or something similiar to that name- I had HOURS of fun with that.

I have a friend who uses macs, and he's told me about a game called uplink or something like that,
from the way he describes it, it sounds fun

[quote name='Akkis99']Hey i have a ibook and wanna play a few video games. What do you guys suggest. Also whare some of the best free MMORPGs. Thaanxs for the help[/QUOTE]

Master of Orion II

Most amazing turn based game ever made, period.

[quote name='LiquidNight']I have a friend who uses macs, and he's told me about a game called uplink or something like that,
from the way he describes it, it sounds fun[/QUOTE]

It's a love or hate game. You're a hacker and you take on missions to increase your rating and money (to buy better computer equipment for enhanced capabilities). Try it before you buy it...

http://www.uplink.co.uk/demo_mac.html

I just got a mac a few months ago, and I just downloaded the demo of Uplink as suggested. Pretty fun game. Reminds me of some of the fun old school DOS games. Not bad, not great, but fun while I'm at work :)

[quote name='LiquidNight']I have a friend who uses macs, and he's told me about a game called uplink or something like that,
from the way he describes it, it sounds fun[/QUOTE]

I have this game for the PC its old and unique. Its really really fun, you are hacker and yeah, you get to hack stuff. Try it.

Look, you can play World of Warcraft on your Mac, which is really all you'll ever need. You can also get the first Halo, but you won't respect yourself in the morning.

I guess I will be the first to say it but. HAHAHA MAC...

Aren't the only good use of macs audio/video/graphic editing/creating?

bread's done
Back