Want to buy GCN Memory Card

psyck0

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey guys, one of you MUST have this used, right? They are going for stupid amounts- I swear, a 251 block one costs more now than it did to buy the one I got with my system (that was stolen last summer). Let me know.

I live in Kingston, ON. Size doesn't have to be 251, that's just what I had and I remember paying about $20 for it new.

I'd like to get Nintendo brand if at all possible. I've heard so many horror stories of noname cards failing for all systems. What are you asking for it?

Your not far from me I don't mind shipping it to you. I don't have paypal but would gladly accept a EB Games gift card with receipt for it. Make me an offer. It is 251 black, new and still in packaging.

[quote name='psyck0']I'd like to get Nintendo brand if at all possible. I've heard so many horror stories of noname cards failing for all systems. What are you asking for it?[/quote]

sent you a pm

I have a new official, sealed Nintendo brand. It's an extra that I picked up along the way. If you live near Toronto, we could avoid shipping.

bread's done
Back