Want to help me help a friend win a contest to pay for their wedding?

qwikstreet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
A few years back CAG helped me win a contest for a volunteer at my church win a whole new kitchen which he used to cook for the homeless and shut ins, which he has done for years.

Now its time to help a friend out in economic turmoil society pay for a wedding. Something no one should do...getting married that is. I still say Justice of the Peace is a hell of a lot easier and cheaper.

Anyways, the winner gets a $10k package deal. Please vote for lucky number 13.

http://www.buckshappening.com/bucks-county-wedding-contest-voting#more-12548

Number 13.

voted. whoa theyre ahead of everyone.

EDIT: im in my internship and my supervisor just snuck up on me and saw me browse through the pictures.. damn..

I wish they gave total votes instead of percentage so I could tell how far back they are from first. They dropped into second this morning.

bump need quite a few more votes come on guys it takes under 30 seconds to vote. Just scroll down past the pics, pick #13 and click the Vote button!

^In this economy, old fashioned. (I did justice of the peace and cost me $25. Of course, I have to hear about it once in awhile but for that price I will gladly hear about it for the rest of my life.)

Also, I found out couple 8 is cheating and they are blatantly flaunting it on their facebook page. (Not like couple 13 isnt doing the same practices, they just aren't screaming it from the mountaintops.)

Thanks everyone. Your votes helped them win. There was a lot of name calling by the second place team. Sore losers. Screw them.

CAG FTW

[quote name='qwikstreet']Thanks everyone. Your votes helped them win. There was a lot of name calling by the second place team. Sore losers. Screw them.

CAG FTW[/QUOTE]

HAHA cool! Tell them congrats from the CAG community :cool:

[quote name='qwikstreet']Thanks everyone. Your votes helped them win. There was a lot of name calling by the second place team. Sore losers. Screw them.

CAG FTW[/QUOTE]
Was the name calling in the comments? I'd like to read this :d

bread's done
Back