Want to sell all original Xbox games....

rick3000gto

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Hi i really have no use for them and am in need of money how much do you guys think i can sell the whole lot for? Here is my list:
Advent Rising
Aqua Man: Fight for Atlantis (Sealed
BMX XXX

Burnout 3
Blood Omen 2
Classified: The Sentinel Crisis
Combat Task Force 121

Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
Crash Bandicoot the Wrath of Cortex (only case and disk)
ESPN NHL 2K5
Full Spectrum Warrior
Grand Theft Auto 3
JADE EMPIRE (sealed)
Madden 2002
Max Payne
MVP Baseball 2004
Medal of Honor Frontline (only case and disk: case is from Blockbuster)
Medal of Honor European Assualt
Medal Gear Solid 2 Substance (only case and disk
: case is from Blockbuster)
Narc
(sealed)
NCAA Footbal 2005 (only case and disk)
Need For Speed Ungerground (PH)
Need For Speed Ungerground 2 x2
Oddworld Munch's Oddysee

Project Gotham Racing
Project Gotham Racing 2 (Sealed)
Return to Castle Wolfenstein Tides of War
Shellshock NAM '67
Star Wars Starfighter (Only disk and case is cracked on the side)
Star wars Clone Wars/ Tetris Worlds

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Island Thunder
Test Drive
Time Splitters 2 (sealed)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
(Comes brand new in sleeve)
Tony Hawks pro Skater 2
Unreal Championship
Unreal Championship 2 (Sealed)
Without Warning

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2713283#post2713283

i mean if any of you guys want them shoot me a pm. They are just taking up too much space and collecting dust in my collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xbox lots are completely hit or miss, you don't have a lot of sports titles which is good. Put them all together and sell them on ebay, my guess is the auction should end around 80-120 dollars

[quote name='coolsteel']Xbox lots are completely hit or miss, you don't have a lot of sports titles which is good. Put them all together and sell them on ebay, my guess is the auction should end around 80-120 dollars[/quote]

Dang you think so maybe i should go this route.

No guarantees , like I said the market for them is hit or miss. I've seen tons of auctions for xbox lots go for pretty low, but if you really just want them gone that is your best route. Get what you can and call it a day.

What were you hoping for? Enough to fund a 360 or a PS3? :p

It's not a bad list, but Xbox games are near worthless. Even Gamestop is running a B2G1 on Xbox games, so that just gives you an idea how flooded the market is with Xbox games.

You could always give it to a friend or relative or something. Donate it to charity.

[quote name='thelazyone22']What were you hoping for? Enough to fund a 360 or a PS3? :p

It's not a bad list, but Xbox games are near worthless. Even Gamestop is running a B2G1 on Xbox games, so that just gives you an idea how flooded the market is with Xbox games.

You could always give it to a friend or relative or something. Donate it to charity.[/QUOTE]

Small lots of xbox games are worthless , but 41 games is worth enough to sell. I did a quick search on ebay for similar auctions and they seem to get some interest. It is the 6 or hell 14 game auctions that don't sell for squat. Makes me wish I didn't own as many xbox games as I do, would love to swoop in and buy them for cheap like that.

Well thanks for all your thoughts. Im just really looking to clear up some space in my collection for next gen games. I will most likely post on ebay. Keep you guys posted.

Try pawning them, but most pawn shop take only a few so you going to have to make some trip. I will said you at least get $80 for the lot.

bread's done
Back