want to trade Ratchet on PSN!!!

Is there anything you want? Trades + cash to make the cash amount lower? I'd like one.. but still cheap :lol:

I know there's no cables, but why do you have a few? Do they work?
Really, I'd love to work out some deal with you!

Do you have any other consoles besides the 360.. ? It's hard to find stuff to trade with ya if you don't let us know what yyou have. I have a few things I'd offer up for a trade, but I don't know what I would be willing to give up. Post some wants. I or other people can make you offers.

Anything here of interest and are these the black elite or the grey units ?

Everything is retail - complete and in very good to as new condition unless marked other wise.

Available items :

PS3 Games

WARHAWK W/ bluetooth headset package

ARMY OF TWO

SIXAXIS Controller ( my spare that rarely gets used )

XBOX 360 Games

NFS Prostreet

Flatout ultimate carnage

Black 8GB Ipod nano video

http://picasaweb.google.com/MnRepoMan/20080222NANO

New in december so is under warranty via apple till december 2008 !

In good shape,has minor scratches on rear,most can be rubbed out with applesauce or the like,screen has a few uber small nicks,does not impend viewing at all,movies or album art.

I just bought a ifrogs case w/ clickwheel protector,actually I have a few of them I will include.

This comes with ipod,usb cable,ifrogz black case with a couple screens at least maybe 3 of them.

[quote name='nate88']Trading in progress for a HDD, I'll let you all know if he's reliable.[/quote]

Same here. Trading him my DJ Portable Max Silver LE for one of his 120gb HDDs.

Free bump!

I received my 120gb hdd today and it was in like new condition and works great.

cheaperthanever- shipping out your Silver DJ Portable Max LE tomorrow - will PM ya with tracking info.

Buy/trade with confidence.

Thanks again.

[quote name='nate88']Trading in progress for a HDD, I'll let you all know if he's reliable.[/quote]

today nate88 pm me and said he didnt receive the package yet even though the tracking statues on the usps.com said it was delivered already.

he question me if i had send the package to the right address.

i pm him back with a picture i had took before i went to the post office.

i am little worry that nate88 is trying to screw me over.

[quote name='cheaperthanever']today nate88 pm me and said he didnt receive the package yet even though the tracking statues on the usps.com said it was delivered already.

he question me if i had send the package to the right address.

i pm him back with a picture i had took before i went to the post office.

i am little worry that nate88 is trying to screw me over.[/QUOTE]

Hope you insured it

as of right now, nate88 had received the hdd, as he had just pm me and he is in the process of mailing out my blurays. so i will take back of what i had said about him earlier for now.

i will apologies to him once i received my blurays from him.

i guess i should blame the stupid usps mail carrier.

bread's done
Back