Want: Viva Pinata 360! Have: ME3 CE 360 SEALED x2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jcp42877']No, mine is a copy I bought used from Gamestop for $54.99 when the game first came out.

That's what pisses me off about people on this site...they act as if just because Target has the original game (not the GOTY) clearanced to $14.98, or a game is on sale at ONE store, or whatever, that that "rare" lower price suddenly becomes L4D's new pricetag. No...retail prices on games still apply.

People on here want their games so badly, but don't wanna pay for what it's actually worth.[/QUOTE]

Like I said, I want a CLEARANCE copy. I would not expect you to sell yours to me for a loss of that much. I do not think its terrible of me to ask that someone who got the game for 13 bucks, played it, and wants to trade it to sell it to me for cost + shipping. Take your bullshit somewhere else. Its called CHEAPASSgamer, not LETSALLPAYRETAILLIKEGOODLITTLEPOCKETLININGAUTOMOTONSgamer. Im not buying your copy, and our business is done. I will not be trading with you in the future.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Like I said, I want a CLEARANCE copy. I would not expect you to sell yours to me for a loss of that much. I do not think its terrible of me to ask that someone who got the game for 13 bucks, played it, and wants to trade it to sell it to me for cost + shipping. Take your bullshit somewhere else. Its called CHEAPASSgamer, not LETSALLPAYRETAILLIKEGOODLITTLEPOCKETLININGAUTOMOTONSgamer. Im not buying your copy, and our business is done. I will not be trading with you in the future.[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha...your defense makes me laugh. I could give a rat's ass if we traded in the future. Stay a CHEAPASSgamer...i don't care, because at the end of the day, I can afford to pay for the shit I want to buy regardless of price.

That's great for you, but some of us actually have LIVES. We can't all afford to pay retail for games, ergo Cheapassgamer.com. I seriously hope you change your attitude, as I can't imagine that anybody would want to trade with you.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']That's great for you, but some of us actually have LIVES. We can't all afford to pay retail for games, ergo Cheapassgamer.com. I seriously hope you change your attitude, as I can't imagine that anybody would want to trade with you.[/QUOTE]
Heheh, I've traded with him, and I'd do it again. He's a great CAG. You have to be prepared to pay at least $30 for L4D at this time. Offering $20 when somebody can easily sell it for $30+ just doesn't make any sense.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Heheh, I've traded with him, and I'd do it again. He's a great CAG. You have to be prepared to pay at least $30 for L4D at this time. Offering $20 when somebody can easily sell it for $30+ just doesn't make any sense.[/QUOTE]

I realize that an average used price is $30, but I'm looking for somebody who got it on clearance, who wants to sell it. Like I told him, Im not expecting someone who bought it for $60 to sell it to me at a huge loss like that. That would not be fair. I would not decline if they offered, but it is certainly not expected.

Any chance on just trading the Rock Band 2 (game only) for an unopened copy of Guitar Hero: World Tour (game only).

PM me with response please

I have Bully SE, would you like to buy it?

Also consider this a bump >.>

I dont want to sell it cause i really would make shit off it.. but yeah.. :(

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Bump for challenge map code!!![/QUOTE]

I assume you'll be selling this for cost plus shipping?

I mean, isn't that what you wanted everyone to do with the Left 4 Deads they got from Target? ;)

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Bump. If there aren't any good offers, I'm taking the code down.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you're so important.if there aren't no good offerz i am taking the code down!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Still have the code. Goes for $20-$25 on Ebay, but I'm not interested in that. Lowball me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey depending on what odst promo poster you have ill trade my copy of dem bones batman map code for it and a duct tape wallet, so you could have one and sell one, pm if interested

Dude, I would, but the shipping would kill it! The poster is huge, like 2.5' x 3' and it's made of tagboard. How about two wallets for it? Was just looking to make some cash back on my purchase, but if I can actually play the content too, that would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back