Want: Xbox 360 Console! Borderlands! Will buy or Trade for! Have a ton for Trade or$

All these got sold on Ebay!

Mercenaries - $16.99
Castlevania DoS Konami Hit - $20.00
Grandia 3 - $26.99
PSP Lot of 7 UMD Movies - $69.99
Advance Wars DS - $44.99

Well it's about fucking time you E-bay your stuff. You said you were going to do this like a month ago. Now you should be able to get a PS3 easy, if you're still interested in one that is. Ah w/e free bump.

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Well it's about fucking time you E-bay your stuff. You said you were going to do this like a month ago. Now you should be able to get a PS3 easy, if you're still interested in one that is. Ah w/e free bump.[/QUOTE]

I am but for now i'm gonna pay off my HDTV. I hate having anything on my Credit Card :)

[quote name='pimpinc333']I am but for now i'm gonna pay off my HDTV. I hate having anything on my Credit Card :)[/QUOTE]

I feel you there my friend, I hate being in debt as well. Well hopefully you get your CC paid off and have a decent amount left that you wont have that much to go to get a PS3. Good luck Pimpin inc. ;)

Credit Card Debt = evil.

Unless its a 0% one =]

Pimp - absolutely nothing that interests you in my tradelist? I might have to go counting pennies so i can make an offer on the Oblivion CE and Full Auto

[quote name='Pookymeister']Credit Card Debt = evil.

Unless its a 0% one =]

Pimp - absolutely nothing that interests you in my tradelist? I might have to go counting pennies so i can make an offer on the Oblivion CE and Full Auto[/QUOTE]

Yea I got my TV at Sam's and they had a No Interest, No Payments for 12 Months. If I don't pay it off in time they apply the interest which makes it $200.00 More :hot:

Pooky I didn't see anything from your list. I looked it over twice and still nothing :(

i was gonna buy maverick hunter x from u but its already sold on ebay. well the price u sold is better than the price i was gonna offer.

bread's done
Back