WANTED: A complete Virtual Boy with games

joeposh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I'm looking for a Virtual Boy complete with stand, controller and such... along with some games, if anyone is willing to sell theirs please let me know.

[quote name='sAINT']so does looking at the sun but now how many have done that before. come on be honest. lol[/quote]

I used to stare at the sun for extended periods of time as a kid....that combined with accidentally pouring gasoline into my right eye probably lead to the deterioration of my eyesight...

[quote name='Wlogan31'][quote name='sAINT']so does looking at the sun but now how many have done that before. come on be honest. lol[/quote]

I used to stare at the sun for extended periods of time as a kid....that combined with accidentally pouring gasoline into my right eye probably lead to the deterioration of my eyesight...[/quote]

Accidently pouring gasoline into your right eye?? How do you accidently do that??

[quote name='jmoe316'][quote name='Wlogan31'][quote name='sAINT']so does looking at the sun but now how many have done that before. come on be honest. lol[/quote]

I used to stare at the sun for extended periods of time as a kid....that combined with accidentally pouring gasoline into my right eye probably lead to the deterioration of my eyesight...[/quote]

Accidently pouring gasoline into your right eye?? How do you accidently do that??[/quote]

Well, the pouring was on purpose. Then lighting his eye on fire, that was an accident.
And it only causes eye damage if used for more than 3 hours by someone under the age of 7. Or something along those lines.

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']Don't play it, it causes blindness...[/quote]

Haha I know this system has it's critics, but I'm a sucker for 3-D and I rented it from blockbuster a few times when it first came out.. so I know what it's like... I understand why some people aren't so keen about it though.

[quote name='joeposh'][quote name='dental_regurgitation']Don't play it, it causes blindness...[/quote]

Haha I know this system has it's critics, but I'm a sucker for 3-D and I rented it from blockbuster a few times when it first came out.. so I know what it's like... I understand why some people aren't so keen about it though.[/quote]

I have one and enjoyed it but the damn thing use to give me headaches all the time. It use to be that I would debate if it would be worth going through the pain of a big headache to play 2 hours of Mario Tennis on the damn thing.

I didn't really get headaches, I would get neckaches by leaning into it. Quite a few fun games, but also a few awful games *cough*Waterworld*/cough*

If only it had a link cable ... Just think of two player versus for Mario Tennis and Teleroboxer or co-op Vertical force.

that Virtual Boy is sweet, I bought it from Blockbuster w/strong case and like 10 games for $15 when they discontinued them!!

bread's done
Back