WANTED BADLY: Fatal Frame II (PS2) Manual and Cover Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
POST YOUR LIST NOOB! GOD I hate people who say CML and don't have it in their sigs.. For the record I have all three of the games you are requesting, Final Fantasy Chronicles...Fatal Frame 2, and Clock Tower for PS2...all complete and mint. But I'm not trading with you cuz I can't find your damn list.

I wish you luck with that. I ended up finding a copy of the xbox version new in one of the Wal-Mart mixed cheap bins. If you have an xbox that is a possibility.

[quote name='Capitalizt']POST YOUR LIST NOOB! GOD I hate people who say CML and don't have it in their sigs.. For the record I have all three of the games you are requesting, Final Fantasy Chronicles...Fatal Frame 2, and Clock Tower for PS2...all complete and mint. But I'm not trading with you cuz I can't find your damn list.[/QUOTE]
No need to be rude and immature. He probably forgot to put his list on the link. If I was him I wouldn't trade with you even if I did want those games, kids these days.

I checked his other threads before posting.. The guy has made dozens of game requests with "Check my list!!" in every one of his posts...but from what I can see he has no list at all. It's a waste of time for everyone who might want to trade.

While I think he was a bit rash with his assessment. I do agree that if someone wants people to check their list they should make it easy to do so.. You are the ones asking them for help to find something not the other way around. They should not immediately be obligated to hunt around for the list. That said it doesnt' bother me much, just see his point of view... no need to be mean about it though :)

It wasn't all that difficult to find his list. Just go to his profile and it's listed under 'my homepage'.

Yes, it would be easier if it were listed here, but I know plenty of people that use GameTZ as their main trading site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back