Wanted:Beyond the Sword (Civ 4 expansion) and nintendo ds >129.99

Advocatus

CAGiversary!
Howdy CAGers

I'm looking for a couple of Beyond the Sword, the Civ 4 expansion for my Lan group. It just came out recently and is $29.99. Occasionally Outpost.com will offer discounts on games just released, but typically after shipping it comes out to MSRP... I haven't been able to find a couple for less so far... any help would be appreciated.

I'm also looking for a nintendo ds for my wife for her birthday, though I have a feeling I'm going to just settle for 129.99 as that seems to be chiseled in stone.

Any constructive helpful suggestions would be appreciated.

I don't know if FYE still offers it, but when I went last week or so, they had flyers about some kind of rebate offer for the DS... It was either 10 or 20 bucks off I think.

[quote name='shrike4242']Beyond The Sword will be $14.99 @ CC starting on the 5th. Pick it up now and you can PM it down to $13.49 at BB.[/QUOTE]

jling: Thanks for the FYE info, I'll check it out

shrike: Hmm 15 bucks for BTS sounds good thanks

Big thanks to shrike4242! I'll be price matching BtS today...
if you are interested in Civ IV this expansion seems really fun (so far, only 1600AD)

Thanks Crystalklear64, I'll see if Pittsburgh still has Sam Goody's... the one I knew about closed early this year.

bread's done
Back