WANTED: BioShock Limited Edition Big Daddy Figure

Swift900

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Hey guys,

I am looking for the BioShock Big Daddy Figure that came packaged with the Limited Edition for either the Xbox 360 or PC.

The figure must be unbroken and I would prefer it to be unopened, however I am willing to negotiate.

I have a handful of valuable and highly sought after Playstation games, a number of PS2 RPGs, various games and accessories, and more that I would be willing to bundle for a trade.

I would also consider purchasing the figure outright via paypal or incorporate that into a bundled trade.

Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I have an unbroken, sealed big daddy figurine from the 360 version. Where is your list?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I need to make a new trade list. In the meantime, I just sent a PM containing a lot of what I have to offer. Let me know. Thank you!

[quote name='XboXRecGamer']i have an opened unbroken figure on my desk. feel free to pm me with you list or offers if interested[/QUOTE]

XboXRecGamer, I sent you the same message that I sent flameofdoom666. It contains most of the items I have for trade. Please let me know what you are interested and maybe we can work out a deal. Thanks!

I have a couple that are still sealed. One has a broken drill tip, though. Could you PM me your list, too? Thanks. :)
[quote name='battousai11']i might be able to get you a figure, please pm me your list.

thanks[/QUOTE]
Lol. :)

[quote name='ducksoda7']I have a couple that are still sealed. One has a broken drill tip, though. Could you PM me your list, too? Thanks. :)

Lol. :)[/QUOTE]

List sent. Thank you!

bread's done
Back