Wanted: Cheap 120gb Xbox 360 Hard Drive!

Best bet is eBay at the moment with the whole Live case back promotion. As for the transfer kit, you can apparently call up MS and ask for one.

[quote name='Shady3011']Best bet is eBay at the moment with the whole Live case back promotion. [/quote]

Wait, what?

If you wait for another 20% off games and accessories coupon at Gamestop, they'll be $69.99 after the coupon and an Edge card (used, refurbished). A bunch of CAG's (myself included) jumped on the deal a few weeks ago.

[quote name='JJSP']If you wait for another 20% off games and accessories coupon at Gamestop, they'll be $69.99 after the coupon and an Edge card (used, refurbished). A bunch of CAG's (myself included) jumped on the deal a few weeks ago.[/quote]

Yep, what a great deal. Got a free transfer kit from MS, and I ended up getting $45 shipped for it on eBay. Sold my 20GB HDD for $20 shipped on here, as well. At the end of the day, the new hard drive cost me almost nothing.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Yep, what a great deal. Got a free transfer kit from MS, and I ended up getting $45 shipped for it on eBay. Sold my 20GB HDD for $20 shipped on here, as well. At the end of the day, the new hard drive cost me almost nothing.[/quote]

I see the pdf form, but it requests an Elite console's serial number. How did you get around that? It says incomplete forms will be ignored...

I've got an extra 60GB that I'd sell for super cheap. I know you're only looking for 120GB, but with the 60GB I have now I can tell you it's enough space.

I'll keep HALO 3, Orange Box and Call of Duty 4 installed since these are games I play online frequently no matter what I'm playing. That's only about 24 gigs out of 53. The other space is left for the other 2 games I'm playing offline (Fallout 3, Dead Space, GOW 2...) and random videos, XBLA games and things like that.

Before I bought my 60GB I wanted the 120 and after looking around I found that the120 is overkill and is not worth the price I'd say.

Let me know if you're interested in a cheap 60GB since it's my extra I'll give you a good price to help a fellow Cheap Gamer out!

[quote name='fish23']I've got an extra 60GB that I'd sell for super cheap. I know you're only looking for 120GB, but with the 60GB I have now I can tell you it's enough space.

I'll keep HALO 3, Orange Box and Call of Duty 4 installed since these are games I play online frequently no matter what I'm playing. That's only about 24 gigs out of 53. The other space is left for the other 2 games I'm playing offline (Fallout 3, Dead Space, GOW 2...) and random videos, XBLA games and things like that.

Before I bought my 60GB I wanted the 120 and after looking around I found that the120 is overkill and is not worth the price I'd say.

Let me know if you're interested in a cheap 60GB since it's my extra I'll give you a good price to help a fellow Cheap Gamer out![/quote]

Jesus Christ, give it a rest dude. You've copied and pasted that exact same thing on 10 different posts.

Alright, I'm sorry guys. I'm just trying to give people who need a hard drive a good deal. I apologize. I realize now that private message would be more efficient anyway...

Sorry guys. It won't happen again.

bread's done
Back