Wanted: Comics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (88%)
Hey, I'm starting a comic book collection and I'm looking for any comic books. Doesnt matter what style its in (ex. graphic novels)

Let me know what you have, thanks!

i've got like a thousand comics stored away in a box somewhere, mostly Spiderman and X-men.i say a thousand because i know it's a lot, but have no idea how many. could they be worth something?

I have a crapload of comics I am looking to get rid of. I have mostly marvel comics, but a good deal of image, darkhorse, and other cool comics. They are not in mint condition or anything, as I did read them. They are not organized, So I have no idea what I have got, but If you want, I can give you a great deal on a whole bunch of them. I already have a happy customer of my comics over on Game Trade Zones who can vouche for the great deal I gave him. For pics of what the collection looks like, you can go to:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/underminer/
E-mail me @ [email protected]

I have a Killer 7 #0, which is like a free comic thing that is only 10 pages or so. Also have a kingdom hearts manga, never bothered to read it. Its black and white. And lastly, I have the first graphic novel of Bones.

everyone who had a bunch of comics I pmed.

youruglyclone - I'm interested in those two

SizzorB - i'll take it

Odenat - Eh no thanks.

If you're interested at all in buying small lots, I've got several sets of The Ultimates 1-3, Thundercats 0 & 1, Transformers 1-5(both covers), & Marvel Knights Captain America #1. A whole long box full of them. There are a couple hologram Transformer covers in there, as well as some old X-Men issues from the early years. Almost a complete 1-25 set of Ultimate Spider-Man(lots of doubles, triples, a couple #1's, alternate 2). Plus an assortment of random comics of Ren & Stimpy(scatch-n-sniff), Wolverine, some more Spider-man, etc.

I have about 1500+ comics I would be willing to part with, I posted on my trade list asking if I should go through them. Mostly X-Men (and X-men crossover comics), Spider-Man, Batman, and Superman.

I have the following for sale if you are interested

TPB
Superman/Batman Vol 1 Public Enemies

Singles
Green Lantern #2
Ultimate Fantastic Four #1 & 2
X-men Deadly Genesis #1
New Xmen Academy X #1
X-men #179

i have a marvle charactor concpt comic book, or something like that, if interested i might be able to dig it out and tell you more, also i have one of ther punnisher comics, i this it was # 3, also i pmed you

I have the first couple Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z comic series, they are issues not novels.

I have Evangelion volume 1-6 issues, almost all of them.

I have Bastard and some Love Hina vol. 1+2 sets and Marmalade Boy vol. 1 + 2 sets.

Biker Mice from Mars #1
Ghost Rider & Blaze Spirits of Venom #5 (part 2 of 4)
Fantastic Four #386
Fantastic Four 2099 #6
Marvel Tales ft. Spider-Man #284
The Scorpion vs. the Shroud #2
Pinky and the Brain #1
Animaniacs #1
Nightwatch #1
Earthworm Jim #1, 2
Radioactive Man #1
Adventure of Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty #4
Punisher: War Zone #1
Venom: The Mace #1 (part 1 of 3)
(Nick) Fury #1
Pitt #1
Green Lantern: Emerald Dawn II #5
The Uncanny X-Men #293, 316, 317 (generation next part 1 & 3)
X-Men: The Early Year #1, 2
X-Men Classic #87, 90
X-Men #2099 #1, 2, 3, 6, 8
X-Force #4, 33, 35
X-Factor Annual #6
Hyperkind #1 (from Clive Barker), #2
Hokum & Hex #1 (from Clive Barker)
Captain America #394 (the last laugh belongs to Red Skull!)
Steel #5 (DC)
Legionnaires #10 (DC)
Daredevil #327
Ghost Rider 2099 #1, 2
Hellstorm #1 (Prince of Lies....he's back.....there's hell to pay.)
Magic: The Gathering #1
Mr. T and the T-Force #2 (sealed with card)
WildC.A.T.S. #1
All-Star Squadron #2 (october '81)
Brave & the Bold starring Batman and Nemesis #193 (December '82)
Dazzler #10 (December '81)
Brigade #0
Superman #87 (Bizarro's World)
Punisher: Summer Special #1
Punisher #50 (july '91)
Demon #19, 20, 24, 25, 26, 27, 30 (DC)
Deathlok #1 (Annual Timestream)
Deathlok #2 (souls of cyber-folk part 1 of 4)
Deathlok #4 (souls of cyber-folk part 3 of 4)
Deathlok #6 (similar machines part 1, guest starring Punisher, signed by artist!)
Deathlok #14, 16
Ren & Stimpy Show #11, 12, 14, 16, 19, 20, 21
X-Men #5, 25, 35, 36, 37 (generation next part 2 & 4)
Wolverine #9, 21, 50 111, 112, 138, 139
Simpsons #2
Bart Simpson's Treehouse of Horror #1
Bartman #2
Itchy & Scratchy #2
Muppet Babies #6
Marvel Masterpieces #3
Ghoster Rider #28
Warlock #1
Meteor Man #3
Archie #drug free america issue
Saint Sinner #2 (Clive Barker)
Super Pro #1 (NFL special)
Flash #87 (DC)
The Maxx #10
Crash Dummies #2
Real Heroes Pizza Hut giveaway (2 comics)
Superman #16
Spider-Man #129
Incredible Hulk #250, 258, 262, 282, 293, 300, 312, 330, 402, 403, 404, 407, 408, 414, 412, 415, 416, 418, 419
Iron Man #1 (marvel action hour)
War Machine #1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 9
Iron Man #182, 190, 197, 200, 201, 204, 234, 283, 288, 290, 294, 306, 308
Iron Man Annual #5

Not everything is mint, its kind of 50/50. I had someone offering me $45 shipped for all of them, but I haven't checked on shipping cost yet (which might be like $15-20). Let me know if you see anything you want!

I have 183 comics for sale including Spawn #1 and MANY #1s from various comics. PM me and I can email you an excel spreadsheet with them all listed with brief description of cover.

here are the comics(no graphic novels) that I have for trade:

Misc.:

Western:

Web of Spiderman Vol.1 Iss#20 (nov.1986)
Wolverine: In Global Jeopardy oneshot (1993)
Sonic the Hedgehog Iss#86 (sept.2000)
X-Men Vol.1 Iss#68 (Oct.1997)
Fathom Vol.1 Iss#2 (sept, 1998)
The Terminator Vol.1 Iss#3 (1990) (couldn't find worth on ComicsPriceGuide...)
Ultimate Marvel Vol.1 Iss#2 (Mar.2001)
Ravage 2099 Vol.1 Iss#1 (Dec.1992)
Star Wars: Splinter of the Mind's Eye Iss#4of4 (1996)
Star Wars Ep.1: Anakin Skywalker Oneshot (May, 1999)
Star Wars Ep.1: Obi-Wan Kenobi Oneshot (May, 1999)
Star Wars Ep.1: The Phantom menace Iss#3 of 4 (may, 1999)
X-Man Vol.1 Iss#26 (Apr. 1997)
Dark Horse Classics: Godzilla oneshot (Apr, 1998)
Spirit of the Tao Vol.1 Iss#4-7, #10 (1998)

Japanese:

Gon Color Spectacular #1 (1998)
X/1999 miniseries #2,3,4 of 6 (1995)
Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind Part 4 Iss#2 (1994)
Kabuki: images (complete) iss#1and2 (1998)
Kabuki iss#4-8 (1998)
Dragon Wars iss#11, final issue (1999, c1989)
Spirit of Wonder miniseries iss#1-3 of 5 (1996)
Inu-Yasha Vol.1 Iss#12 (1998)
Neon Genesis Evangelion Vol.1 Iss#1(Special Collector's Edition)(1997)
Vagabond Vol.1 Iss#1 (2001)
Call of the Immortal: Dark Shadows Iss#1 of 5 (1999)

Larger Collections:

Japanese:

Dragon Ball:
Most of Vol.1-10

Dragon Ball Z:
Most of Vol.1-5

Ranma 1/2:
10-20 assorted issues

Pokemon:
Assorted issues throughout the various series

What I'm looking at on YOUR list:
(in order of desire)

Eternal Eyes
Legend of Legaia
Beyond the Beyond
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
Kingdom Hearts II

I too have a nice sized collection of comics that I might be able to part with. Mostly Marvel, some DC, and a few of Image and other various ones.

Got lots of comic related stuff aswell, WIZARD comics magazines, Comic Trading cards, such as Marvel Universe, Masterpieces, etc. And some comic related stuff. PM me if interested!

You didn't say what you wanted, just the comics or the other comic related stuff. Checked your list, didn't see anything I'd like.

Anyway, if you still interested, PM me and I can get you details on all the stuff I got and we can work something out. Never figured comics would sell here so I never even thought of posting them up.

Wow, that be alot :p I'll try to get a semi-list of the comics and the other goodies. PM me so I can remember to come back to this thread. BTW most are in mint condition as I have them in sleeves and in a tight bin to keep them nice and straight.

Pm'd. Let me know if you want me to send over the Excel Spreadsheet I have. Also have Strangers in paradise, ultimate fantastic four, and astonishing x-men graphic novels on my tradelist...

[quote name='Sarge']alright, but i raelly dont wanna buy[/quote]

Oh well, you don't have anything I want at the moment. Talk to me whenever you change your mind or have more things for trade.

What kind of comics are you looking for? I have way too many to list. I have literal thousands... ranging from 70's, 80's, 90's to current. All of them are bagged and boarded, also. For example, I have Bishop's 1st full Appearances in Uncanny X-Men's #281 and 283, in NM condition, which showcases older material, plus a good portion of the Jim Lee X-Men of the 90's, and then I also have the first 8 or so issues of the Ultimate Fantastic Four in Mint/NM, bagged and boarded. I'm interested in your PSX Beyond the Beyond and the Star Wars Trilogy DVD set.

I've got some wildstorm, spider-man, domino, x-men, and random independant stuff... I got a ton of things lying around that I need to get rid of including almost complete series. send me a PM if ur interested.

I have over10,000 comics, looking to unload some. I have a complete run of X-Men from 139-416 and I am looking to get rid of some of the doubles I have. I also have almost the whole Wolverine run and over 100 different issues of Amazing Spider-Man as well as a few silver age books I want to get rid of. Let me know if your interested in anything in particular.

I have Marvel tales Staring Spider man issue 59 the night of the prowler

Giant Size Defenders issues 1 and 4

Batman Mirrior master vs captim boomerrang

Avengers #100 With fancy cover Direct Edtion

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back