Wanted: DS Lite, Skies of Arcadia: Legends, KOTOR:II, and Psychonauts

CaptainAwesome

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Edit: Well I gave up on the ds and decided I'll just buy that, but now I'm in the mood for some good rpgs so I'm wanting star wars kotor II, and Skies of Arcadia Legends. If anyone has these two games I'd be willing to trade/buy them from you.

Hey guys, I'm looking to get a ds lite. It's gotta be in good condition and I might need pictures just to make sure it's all legit. I really don't care if the box is there but I do need the adapter. Anyways I'm willing to offer cash to the best offer, games that I have listed below, or a combination of the above two. Also I'm looking for some ds games so I'd be willing to trade for those too. Thanks, all.

XBOX:
Burnout 3:Revenge
Chronicles of Riddick
Ninja Gaiden
GTA: San Andreas
Unreal Championship 2
Halo 2
Crimson skies
Timesplitters: Future Perfect
Max Payne
Max Payne 2
Star Wars: KOTOR

Gamecube:
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2
Viewtiful Joe
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 4
F-Zero GX
Metal Arms
Soul Calibur 2
THUG 2
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4 (No box)

I also have both of the zelda collectors edition discs for gamecube, as well as wind waker and eternal darkness. However I'm kinda attached to those so you'd have to make me a pretty good offer.

All the above come with case and manual and are in perfect condition, no scratches, I take care of my games.

Thanks all for reading this, and I hope to be trading in the near future.

I"ve got Battles of Prince of Persia on the DS if you're interested in buying it. I've also got Burnout Legends and Madden NFL 2005, but those aren't really that great of games.

I have SoA: Legends (Gamecube I assume you are looking for, not DC). Shoot me a PM with the price you are looking to pay shipped. Thanks.

bread's done
Back