wanted, looking for the brighter gba sp system or a perfectly installed afterburner

pochaccoheaven

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
i have a gameboy advance sp system but before this thing started to socially die out like 3-4 years ago, nintendo had released a newer and brighter gameboy advance sp system. the one i bought was from some person on craigslist and i thought it was the new one but it wasn't. i'm looking to see if anyone here has the newer brighter gameboy advance sp system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_Boy_Advance_SP
model number should be, AGS-101

any color is fine but only as long as it is the newer brighter gameboy advance sp systems.

also, if anyone has a perfect afterburned original gameboy advance system, i'm also willing to buy. but only if it is a properly installed afterburner.

look at my tradelist for something you might be interested on or pm me how much you're selling it for.

I'm not giving mine up, but to help you on your search the term you'll need to look for is "backlit".

The original SP was side-lit, the final gen brighter version is backlit. Quickest way to tell the difference if you're looking at one in person is to push the light button. The old sidelit version goes from lit to no backlight. The backlit brighter version goes from lit to surprisingly super-bright (no off option).

bread's done
Back