Wanted: Mallrats DVD

rodeojones903

CAGiversary!
Feedback
81 (100%)
Looking for one in good working condition that has the original case. Will pay $$ via paypal, or trade for it. Check my collection for games, but be reasonable. You wont be getting radiant silvergun or PDS for it :D . I have more feedback than is acutally listed because I cant seem to get all the people I traded with before to leave feedback for me again in the new system.

PM me or post please

fuck back in the day I bought this when it was $30. I mean I figured no one would give enough of a shit about it to make a 10th Anniversary Edition since some of the Kevin Smith fans tend to harp on it the most even though it's one of my favorites if not MY favorite.
Will this have Jason Lee's impression of Jeremy London on the commentary Banky or will it be cut out like last time?

I honestly don't know any more than there is a Mallrats X edition on the way, and that Kevin Smith has either already or will soon film Q&A sessions for the DVD, similar to the Clerks X set.

If you really want the movie, try to get the curent release. A never version WILL be coming out, but a release date hasn't even been set. It could be in June, late summer, fall, or Christmas. There is no reason to wait if you really want it. Besides, the version out now is awesome.

[quote name='Downhome']If you really want the movie, try to get the curent release. A never version WILL be coming out, but a release date hasn't even been set. It could be in June, late summer, fall, or Christmas. There is no reason to wait if you really want it. Besides, the version out now is awesome.[/QUOTE]
If he's waited this many YEARS to get the Mallrats DVD, there's no harm in waiting a few months more. Unless he wants to waste his money or absolutely must have every version, of course.

Ive had it before and an old roommate decieded to take it with him when he moved out. :( I know of the new release coming eventually, but I want both versions. :D Thanks for lookin out though.

I have one that's in near-mint condition. Would you trade Viewtiful Joe (GCN) for it? And a smidge off topic, but you have a pretty nice overall collection.

[quote name='Friedle']I have one that's in near-mint condition. Would you trade Viewtiful Joe (GCN) for it? And a smidge off topic, but you have a pretty nice overall collection.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me. Youve been PMd :D

bread's done
Back