[Wanted] Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 1,2, or 3

They were never released in the US. Amazon.de does sell the german versions. I bought all three and absolutely love them. They have the original english tracks.

[quote name='bigdaddykyler']any "special dvd player" needed to play them?[/quote]

Yeah, Amazon has the Philips DVP5140. I'm linking it because there is an input code to turn it into a region free player.

To make it region code free follow these instruction:
1. Turn on the unit
2. Open the loading tray
3. Press the "Setup" button on the remote
4. Navigate to the "Preferences" page using the right arrow key
6. Press the down arrow once to enter the Preference page
5. Enter 138931 on the remote
6. You will now see the current region code displayed
7. Use the Up/Down arrow keys to select the region required or "0" for all regions
8. Press the "Play" button on the remote

I copied that from the reviews on Amazon. I bought this player and it worked fine for me.

The PS3 is region free for all Blu-Ray games and some Blu-Ray movies (It's up to the publisher if they want to put the region codes on the disk, so far about 75% of the titles released have no region code) but for PS1/PS2 games and DVDs it is not region free so it will not work.

[quote name='Trent77']They were never released in the US. Amazon.de does sell the german versions. I bought all three and absolutely love them. They have the original english tracks.[/quote]

I did not know this... hows the quality and anything different when compared to original us show?

The guy who played Skull, from Bulk and skull fame, Was my babysitter before power rangers started. I thought that was the coolest thing ever. He never did recover from that roll, poor guy.

[quote name='guyver2077']I did not know this... hows the quality and anything different when compared to original us show?[/quote]

It's not bad. I mean, it's not excellent, but it's passable. If you're a collector then it's great. If you can find torrents of them then do that. It'll be much cheaper on you.

I've downloaded some select episodes through iTunes, however I read that Disney has edited them for content (pertaining to 9/11 as far as I have had heard). They omitted some episodes as well.

I downloaded season 1 after reading this topic, but decided I wanted the real deal, so I got it from Amazon. Came out to like $52 shipped. Too bad I'll probably only be able to play it on my computer, as the only DVD players I have are the 360 and PS3.

[quote name='Lice']The guy who played Skull, from Bulk and skull fame, Was my babysitter before power rangers started. I thought that was the coolest thing ever. He never did recover from that roll, poor guy.[/quote]
That's pretty cool.

Also, I would like these DVDs.

bread's done
Back