Wanted Parasite Eve Manual + The Square Collectors Disc It Comes With.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarface.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
this is a wonderfully and taken very good care of vivi doll from final fantasy 9. this doll was only avaliable at the squaresoft store in chicago when final fantasy 9 was released. im kinda looking for around 20 shipped. i do not see any of these on ebay.

4d_1.JPG

[quote name='Tamashii Sensei']How much are you looking to spend? I have both. And yes, the manual is non-Greatest Hits.[/quote]

well i really don't know. umm 5?

Per the stickied forum rules, one TL per person. Your numerous single-item/purpose TL's have either been closed, or merged together. Please edit/bump your TL as needed, and if you wish to make a new one, please mark the old one as "close" or "lock", as any mod will lock it.

This is the second time you've been warned about this. Any further violation of the one-TL-per-CAG rule will result in the temporary loss of Trading Forum access.

[quote name='Scarface.']... close this entire thread. pretty gay rule especially if you have multiple things.[/QUOTE]

You're not smart enough to edit the title along with the first post?!
If you have 35 games to sell, does that mean you should have 35 separate threads?

[quote name='Scarface.']... close this entire thread. pretty gay rule especially if you have multiple things.[/quote] As you wish, though forum threads are asexual, so they can't be gay.

Also, if you can't take the time to read through the stickied forum rules, you shouldn't be making threads in the trading forum. FAQ is a worthwhile read, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back