Wanted: Pelicans G3 Wireless with Rumble Gamecube Controller

finsfan07

CAG Veteran
Hey guys ive been looking for the Pelican's G3 Wireless with Rumble controller, the one with rumble is the Pelican G3 Wireless PL-7008. I don't care if its new or used as long as it works.. I don't really care what color it is, as long as its the rumble controller model.. Price I'm willing to pay for it all depends on the condition of the controller, I'm pretty open minded about it, any reasonable price ill accept.
I really want this controller, ive been looking like crazy everywhere and just cant find it :cry:. So please someone sell it to me if you have one laying around the house, or if you see a store in your area that has it. Or if you know a site that carries them, let me know and ill check them out, but like i said, ive check about every store i could online and at my local gamestop and other stores..

Here's a link to it http://www.buy.com/prod/gamecube-g3-pro-wireless-controller/q/loc/108/50014413.html just in case you have it at home and dont know its the Pelican's G3 Wireless with Rumble controller lol, they made it in a lot of colors so dont worry about what color it is.

Anyways, im not sure if this is the section i should post this, but i think it is since it says "request a video game deal" If its not, i would like to apologize ahead of time..

The proper location for this thread would be in the video game trading section. But seeing as you're new, you don't have access to that, yet. This board is more geared towards asking for deals people have seen in stores or online.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']The proper location for this thread would be in the video game trading section. But seeing as you're new, you don't have access to that, yet. This board is more geared towards asking for deals people have seen in stores or online.[/quote]
Alright thanks man, what do you mean i dont have access to it? Well either way, im sorry for posting here.

bread's done
Back