Wanted: PSONE LCD COMBO new or in pristine condition

GSJaia

CAGiversary!
Anyone who picked the COMBO up for $50 (or can still pick it up for $50) and is willing to sell it for $75 (PayPal) shipped or so let me know via PM.

Thanks!

[quote name='CaseyRyback']http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/224503.asp

30 AC is not bad if no one wants to trade[/quote]

whoa, thanks casey, i will try to use the ebgames stash coupon on that, there is supposedly one at a nearby ebgames

I have seen the used ones at my local video game stores and they are all in horrid condition. I wouldn't buy one of these used sight unseen from an online retailer.

[quote name='GSJaia']I have seen the used ones at my local video game stores and they are all in horrid condition. I wouldn't buy one of these used sight unseen from an online retailer.[/quote]

I had that thought after posting last night. Good thinking. Of course, the first one i bought was "New" but had been clearly used and repackaged. I just love not trusting companies! :)

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='GSJaia']I have seen the used ones at my local video game stores and they are all in horrid condition. I wouldn't buy one of these used sight unseen from an online retailer.[/quote]

I had that thought after posting last night. Good thinking. Of course, the first one i bought was "New" but had been clearly used and repackaged. I just love not trusting companies! :)[/quote]

I am with you 100% on that. I have had "new" games that had more scratches on them than an old Run DMC album

I just bought a new one from fellow CAG member Mighty Slacker for $85 shipped.

Thanks all. ;)

bread's done
Back