Wanted: PSP and DS games

CML for Animal Crossing please.
Otherwise, if you see nothing. I'll offer $15 for it if you're looking to sell.

EDIT: Assuming its non-PC

evanft bought my DC a week or so ago, and he's on the lookout for DC games. Might want to check with him and see if there's something of yours that he wants.

These are the games that I'm interested in from you, I don't have a whole lot of credit to throw around, and I can get you a list of my complete collection when I get back home (July 26th) because I think I have some of the stuff on your want list. But here's my incomplete collection, http://suprtnr2.1up.com
I also have a few DVD"s you may want, but I'll get that list when I'm back home too!

Dreamcast:
Alient Front Online (sealed) (box slightly dinged)
Expendable (sealed)
Phantasy Star Online (sealed)
Toy Commander (sealed)

PSX:
Silent Bomber

Please CML if you could; I have Astro Boy (cart), FFTA (cart), and Twin Snakes.

I REALLY want Fire Emblem, but also have interest in XIII, Escape from Monkey Island, Animal Crossing and Klonoa 2.

Again, I REALLY want Fire Emblem.

[quote name='illennium']A Night at the Opera + cash? Let me know, thanks.[/QUOTE]I'm just really looking to trade dvds and games for dvds and games. My cash supply is low right.

[quote name='Farny']Please CML if you could; I have Astro Boy (cart), FFTA (cart), and Twin Snakes.

I REALLY want Fire Emblem, but also have interest in XIII, Escape from Monkey Island, Animal Crossing and Klonoa 2.

Again, I REALLY want Fire Emblem.[/QUOTE]

What would you give me for Fire Emblem? PM me.

bread's done
Back