Wanted: Valkyria Chronicles (PS3) in Vancouver

Icetron

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Looking for a good price for this. Preferrably sealed, but for opened I require near perfect condition so local only unless it's sealed.

I will buy or trade.

I have these games available to trade, of course I won't trade 1 for 1 since VC is a PS3 game. (Probably willing to trade 2-3? or whatever)
Nights Wii (Sealed)
Ratchet & Clank Up Your Arsenal PS2
Suikoden III PS2 (No manual)
Metal Gear Solid 2 PS2 (GH)
Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater PS2

Thanks and PM me if anything! Or if you know which retail stores have the game let me know too, thanks!

EB Games is the only retailer I know who might still stock it. If you're okay with used, call up some Blockbuster Videos since that's where my friend found it.

Yeah VPL started about a year ago. Selection isn't great but I was surprised to see 2 copies of VC at the downtown branch. You need to be a Vancouver resident to get a free card though.

You can borrow it and then "lose" it, though they'd probably charge you an arm and a leg in late/replacement fees.

I'd much rather own it but that's really interesting, I never knew they even had games and I go to the library pretty often to study haha.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Yeah VPL started about a year ago. Selection isn't great but I was surprised to see 2 copies of VC at the downtown branch. You need to be a Vancouver resident to get a free card though.

You can borrow it and then "lose" it, though they'd probably charge you an arm and a leg in late/replacement fees.[/quote]

lol, i bet the replacement fee would be the original price?
40-50 dollars?

you said you have to be a vancouver resident, does.. burnaby count? lol

Yeah it does, I'm pretty sure since I've returned a book to the library next to Futureshop at Station Square, which would be Burnaby.

If anybody here steals games from VPL I will leave them negative iTrader feedback. Stealing from VPL is not cool. That's just ruining a great service for everybody...

bread's done
Back