Wanted: Weapons of Fate $22.99 (Xbox 360)

Np. This game keeps going on sale.... lower and lower. Even with the ECA discount and my free Prime shipping, I'm a bit hesitant on picking this up. I think it may just hit the $20 sweet spot some time soon.

This is a good deal, but the Xbox version unfortunately is a bit too low to qualify for free super saver shipping (unless you have Prime). Also, people keep saying this game is complete crap... so I'm a bit concerned about that too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really disliked the demo, but maybe if it got down to Dark Sector-level prices I'd consider getting it.

another reason I don't buy as much from amazon as I use to. This was on sale just the other day for 24.99...and now it is already 22. In the past they would adjust but now that the price adjustment is gone, I just don't jump on these deals anymore until it hits rock bottom. I am sure some math-wiz told them how much money they lost doing the price adjustments, but what he did not ad up was the money they lost just because it almost eliminated my impulse buying from them.

It was a DOTD a couple of days ago when it was $25.

They've done this before, oddly enough with Dark Sector, that it came out as a DOTD and then was cheaper not that much more afterwards.

Maybe it'll also hold the Dark Sector pricing model where it keeps dropping in price.

[quote name='shrike4242']It was a DOTD a couple of days ago when it was $25.

They've done this before, oddly enough with Dark Sector, that it came out as a DOTD and then was cheaper not that much more afterwards.

Maybe it'll also hold the Dark Sector pricing model where it keeps dropping in price.[/QUOTE]

Very disappointing to see them do this AFTER the DOTD 2 days ago.

decent game, easy achievements. though you have to go through the first and last level quite a few times for all 1000GS. got it from newegg for $22 two weeks ago.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Very disappointing to see them do this AFTER the DOTD 2 days ago.[/QUOTE]Anyone that had their order ship out but not delivered could go back and ask for the $2 back on it. If it hadn't shipped out yet, you could get it without question.

They did this also with Turok, as it was the DOTD the day after Dark Sector was. I ordered Turok and Dark Sector when Dark Sector was the DOTD, and then ended up emailing them the next day to get the price difference back.

Dark Sector dropped price twice since I had purchased it in the 30 day window and Turok dropped price three times.

Sometimes, Amazon does pull this stuff when they do a DOTD, though thankfully, it's not that often.

[quote name='shrike4242']Anyone that had their order ship out but not delivered could go back and ask for the $2 back on it. If it hadn't shipped out yet, you could get it without question.

They did this also with Turok, as it was the DOTD the day after Dark Sector was. I ordered Turok and Dark Sector when Dark Sector was the DOTD, and then ended up emailing them the next day to get the price difference back.

Dark Sector dropped price twice since I had purchased it in the 30 day window and Turok dropped price three times.

Sometimes, Amazon does pull this stuff when they do a DOTD, though thankfully, it's not that often.[/QUOTE]

I think they did it with Namco Museum Collection as well, I seem to remember it being a DOTD for $19.99 and then I picked it up for like $14 the next day.

I'm tempted by this, it might be close enough to $20 (wth ECA discount) for me to bite :whistle2:k

I agree with $15 or less.
151l1259.jpg

But wasn't the Turok/Dark Sector thing last year? Prior to the change in Amazon policy August 2008?

[quote name='shrike4242']Anyone that had their order ship out but not delivered could go back and ask for the $2 back on it. If it hadn't shipped out yet, you could get it without question.

Sometimes, Amazon does pull this stuff when they do a DOTD, though thankfully, it's not that often.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back