Wanted : Weapons of Fate - Now $7.50 plus tax

Meatyflakes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
EDIT : In case anyone missed @ $9.56; you win. Dropped to $7.50 + tax. That was enough to break me...

Amazon has Wanted : Weapons of Fate for the 360 for $9.56 eligible for Prime and FSS (over $25 of course). Not too horrific of a game if you just want some straight up action. fuck those turret sections tho.

Also, just a heads up, if you want 1000/1000; make sure to hit up the net for the character unlock codes!

Enjoy

Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a pretty fun game. And it's super easy if you want achivements (I got it on ps3 so they're trophies but who cares). It has pretty much no replayability if not for the achievements. I think it's worth $10.

ehhh it had free shipping I would be good for it. Might just have to stack it with all the other sub-$25 games I've wanted at Amazon. :D

[quote name='Meatyflakes']
Also, just a heads up, if you want 1000/1000; make sure to hit up the net for the character unlock codes!

Enjoy

Amazon [/QUOTE]

A little off topic here, but i thought if you used codes they would kill your chances for achievements. Am I wrong?

I got this game at Target on clearance like the guy above. It was pretty fun, curving bullets was cool. I opened it at 10AM when I had the day off due to the "November Noreaster" and with some breaks to make lunch and watch some of the news coverage I beat it by 4 in the afternoon on normal mode. I haven't been compelled to go back and finish it on hard mode. I wish it would have been unlocked from the get go. I always start games on hard to avoid having to replay for trophies/achievements.

I got it for $10 from Gamefly and wasn't disappointed. Anything more than $10 is a ripoff though since you won't get more than 5 hours out of one playthrough like others have said.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']A little off topic here, but i thought if you used codes they would kill your chances for achievements. Am I wrong?[/QUOTE]

the codes work fine towards your achieves. just hook up with any reputable achieve website and it should have details on how to get the codes.

IMO, paying $10 is alright for this game... it turned out to be decent, though rough around the edges. the camera bobbing can be abit distracting at times (for me anyways).

it's better than Terminator Salvation anyways... then again GRIN (the devs for both titles) don't exist anymore, so may indicate how much this game is actually worth. (if you noticed the character movements in TS, it is somewhat similar to Wanted)

I actually really enjoyed it, I'd say anywhere up to $20 or so this game is worth. Under $10 is fantastic for it, I honestly had a lot of fun, and don't get why everyone hates it so much. I got the full 1,000 / 1,000 in it.

nice find OP, just picked it up w/ free Prime shipping!! may be my only game purchase for the week, thanks for making it cheap :D

[quote name='judgedee']I played the PC version. Enjoyable.
1.gif
[/QUOTE]
Yes I have the pc version too, its actually quite good.

Thanks! Better deal. Dang...I'm not excited about this particularly but feel like I should buy it.

I expect this game to be ass simply because it's a game of a movie of a comic, and we all know how that goes. Wanted is a really awesome movie though and definitely sets itself up for a great game. This is a price that'll let my cheap ass finally try it!

[quote name='Svengoolie']I expect this game to be ass simply because it's a game of a movie of a comic, and we all know how that goes. Wanted is a really awesome movie though and definitely sets itself up for a great game. This is a price that'll let my cheap ass finally try it![/QUOTE]

It's a far better graphic novel than movie. Not that the movie was bad, but the GN is much better.

I noticed Gogamer's PC price is just $1 more than their Xbox price. Anyone know if it has activation or anything weird? No one mentions it on Amazon, so maybe I'll go for the PC one.

Actually a really good game.
Picked it up for $8 at target with free $20 pts card. Couldn't stop playing got all 1000pts.
Also helped it traded in for $16 at the time so it was well worth the purchase.
Made $8 plus 1600 pts.

I have a question. I have a $20 BC2 VG credit and a $25 promo credit from amazon cancelling one of my orders as an apology. If I buy this game and it takes it from either of those will it deplete them completely? I'm not exactly sure how amazons promotional credit works.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']I have a question. I have a $20 BC2 VG credit and a $25 promo credit from amazon cancelling one of my orders as an apology. If I buy this game and it takes it from either of those will it deplete them completely? I'm not exactly sure how amazons promotional credit works.[/QUOTE]

Not sure. If you're talking about the $25 apology credit, I believe that's just like free money (I got it too even though they actually did complete my order...). But some promotions involving videogame credit can only be used on one order (happened with the Buy $80 Get $40 deal a while back).

$7.80 isn't much though. You might as well just play it safe and use the $45 on a new game.

[quote name='tossin']Not sure. If you're talking about the $25 apology credit, I believe that's just like free money (I got it too even though they actually did complete my order...). But some promotions involving videogame credit can only be used on one order (happened with the Buy $80 Get $40 deal a while back).

$7.80 isn't much though. You might as well just play it safe and use the $45 on a new game.[/QUOTE]

Ya, thats what I was thinking too. I figured the 25 apology credit was like a gift card but it only shows up the same way the promotional VG credit does.

This is kind of a bummer, I definitely wouldn't mind finally giving this game a go at that price.

Dunno how it worked out, but I got it for 7.85 shipped. Under $8 is good enough for me, even though the demo didn't really impress me.

Thanks OP!

No ps3 love hurts. I want this game, but for a lot cheaper than the $15 price on Amazon and Gogamer.

Thanks for the link though. Hope i can find it cheap for ps3 soon.

Already played it & traded it in, but I'm tempted to pick it up again. Those slow motion sections where you had to shoot the bullets out of the air killed me. My old tv sucked so bad that I could never even see the bullets and so I couldn't get past that one part on the plane. I tried it probably 40+ times before getting rid of it. Pretty decent game, imo.

Yeah, isn't that weird when some of the platforms are random different prices? The PC one is even more on Amazon, though about the same price as the Xbox one on Gogamer, and the Playstation one is in between both.

bread's done
Back