Wanted: Wii/ DSi Games and accessories!

I would bid on a few things, if I wasn't broke as is. I can however bump your thread up.

See, I did it right there...Your welcome.

So. We're *almost* entering the time when I can end the auction anytime... I'm fairly concerned about a few of the items. Oh well.

Read this or the first post for details, the next time I post will either be to answer questions or end the auction.

I'll be editing this to answer some things so look back here.

Also take this time to review the first post to make sure all the bids you wanted are correct and placed. Thanks!

Wish I could have bid more, but I'm pushing it as it (yeah, I'm BROKE)... I think with DV8's ultimate and the Child's Play lowball going on right now, most people are pinching pennies... Sorry IMM...

[quote name='Vulgarism']Wish I could have bid more, but I'm pushing it as it (yeah, I'm BROKE)... I think with DV8's ultimate and the Child's Play lowball going on right now, most people are pinching pennies... Sorry IMM...[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I'm sure some of the anime things are worth bidding on and worth more than he's getting, I'm just not into it.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Wish I could have bid more, but I'm pushing it as it (yeah, I'm BROKE)... I think with DV8's ultimate and the Child's Play lowball going on right now, most people are pinching pennies... Sorry IMM...[/QUOTE]

I had a feeling I hit a bad time but I need a car, and no matter what happens some CAG gets a deal.

I don't quite want to end it yet, but I did fire up the ole random number generator and have the stop time set. Hopefully the mods won't kill me for going over the post "bump" limit.

[quote name='ItsMeMark']
I don't quite want to end it yet, but I did fire up the ole random number generator and have the stop time set. Hopefully the mods won't kill me for going over the post "bump" limit.[/QUOTE]

Do I have time to get a snack? :D

If it makes you feel any better, Yuki and Haruhi are respectively mine and my girlfriends favorite female anime characters. Will have a good home next to their fraulein counterparts

Prepare for the ban hammer. :bomb:
Just kidding.
I still think you're
going to rage.
Time for a
bathroom
break.
Spoiler
will
slow
down
bids.

[quote name='bvharris']Ditto. I'm sure some of the anime things are worth bidding on and worth more than he's getting, I'm just not into it.[/QUOTE]

Bah, thought it ended. Still going!

[quote name='bvharris']Do I have time to get a snack? :D[/QUOTE]
Maybe.

Actually, the auction is not over yet and yeah, I paid like $40 for the Azu. The .hack//ROOTS set still has the BB sticker for $70. The White DS3 is just $29...

I don't think I'll rage but I am definitely disappointed.

[quote name='ItsMeMark']Maybe.

Actually, the auction is not over yet and yeah, I paid like $40 for the Azu. The .hack//ROOTS set still has the BB sticker for $70. The White DS3 is just $29...

I don't think I'll rage but I am definitely disappointed.[/QUOTE]

All I can say is if you want to avoid lots of anger, DO NOT drag it out trying to squeeze out a few more bids... People were shitting themselves with ViolentLee's lowball...

[quote name='Vulgarism']All I can say is if you want to avoid lots of anger, DO NOT drag it out trying to squeeze out a few more bids... People were shitting themselves with ViolentLee's lowball...[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I dragged this one on long enough IMO. Don't worry. I want to stop refreshing the CAG screen too. There is a set ending time now.

[quote name='bvharris']I know nothing about anime, but I'll give you a bit more at least:

.hack//ROOTS Vol. 1 Limited Edition Box Set - $15

[/QUOTE]

Below average series but how much do you pay for a t-shirt and a normal CD.

I feel bad for everyone waiting so I'll just say it's still around 10 minutes away but not much more than that.

[quote name='ItsMeMark']Yeah. I dragged this one on long enough IMO. Don't worry. I want to stop refreshing the CAG screen too. There is a set ending time now.[/QUOTE]

You made it seem like the ending time would have been about 2 hours from when you said "2 hours" in your subject title, but whatever. Change the end date and have misleading titles attempting to goad people in bidding. It's your low ball so do it your way.

[quote name='bvharris']Azumanga-Daioh: The Animation - $5[/QUOTE]

fuck. I lost. :(

It was the one item I wanted, I just bid on the other two to help out... BASTARD!!!! :D

[quote name='bvharris']Not yet![/QUOTE]

Can't bid any higher. To be honest, 95% of my cash flow is in the child's play lowball. Oh well.

bread's done
Back