Wanted: Xbox 360 Premium Have: Wii Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazut

CAGiversary!
I want a premium 360.

I am willing to trade my Wii, Kingston 2GB SD Card, Wii Sports, & Rayman Raving Rabbids game for a new/sealed premium 360.

I will not ship first and you can look at my feedback on ebay under seller name 'mazutaol' or click here --> http://myworld.ebay.com/mazutaol

The Nintendo Wii has been opened and played for less than 1 hour total. All items are in absolutely flawless condition. If interested, let me know. Shipping will be via FEDEX and it will be insured.

Thanks!
-J

[quote name='mazut']I want a premium 360.

I am willing to trade my Wii, Kingston 2GB SD Card, Wii Sports, & Rayman Raving Rabbids game for a new/sealed premium 360.

I will not ship first and you can look at my feedback on ebay under seller name 'mazutaol' or click here --> http://myworld.ebay.com/mazutaol

The Nintendo Wii has been opened and played for less than 1 hour total. All items are in absolutely flawless condition. If interested, let me know. Shipping will be via FEDEX and it will be insured.

Thanks!
-J[/QUOTE]
Good luck!

I love how new people come on these boards and state they won't ship first. The eBay feedback was a good idea though. Good luck!

[quote name='mazut']I want a premium 360.

Thanks!
-J[/quote]

Fixed

Please note the OP's 0 CTR, and that any CAGs dealing with them should keep that in mind when working out who sends/pays first.

To the OP, most CAGs will only rely on CTR to work out who sends/pays first. People may take your eBay feedback into account when dealing with you, though if you have such high eBay feedback, why not sell it on there? Most CAGs won't ship first to someone with 0 CTR.

[quote name='mazut']Wow, you guys sure are rude here...[/QUOTE]

that is becuase you are a noob here and you have not built up any trust.

Gotta start small and build yourself up. I'm still trying to deal w/ a seller that had 2 feedback and I've never recieved the item. That was for $20. I can't imagnine a $400+ thingy here.

Here's a thought OP: When you go on a tradesite for the first time as a buyer/seller, try looking around and feeling out the site (i.e. looking to see if other feedback from sites like Ebay is given the same creedence as feedback on said trade site), and then making your first post accordingly.

Instead, what you did was come here and announce to the community your demands without even checking to see how we do things here. You call us rude, but you can't exactly expect members of a site who have shipped/ paid first REGARDLESS of their FB on other sites, (I, for example, am a powerseller on Ebay), welcome your demands and terms with open arms, now can you?

In short, I have no idea who you are or where you're from, but I do hope you stick around.

That is, if you can accept that, while it may help lend trust to you, FB on other sites don't mean shit on CAG; CAG traders go by CAG feeback to determine the shipping/payment order. If you can't get with that idea, then don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, pal.

Sincerely,

-V

This just reeks of a scam. He will not ship first to a CAG with higher feedback, yet why would he try to sell it here instead of Ebay when he has a feedback of over 700....? This all sounds way too fishy.

maybe because i'm not trying to sell, i'm trying to trade. my trade offer is just that, an offer... if you don't like it, don't trade with me. If you have another idea, make a counter offer. don't thread crap and be asses about it. geeze...you sure know how to make new users feel welcome.

Mods feel free to close this thread, i'll just go somewhere else where the users aren't so rude and territorial.

mazut, ill do your trade. Would you reconsider shipping first though? I have over 200 feedback on ebay as well as a bunch here. Let me know.

Sure, just make sure you tell their established traders that you REFUSE TO fuckING SEND FIRST, and let us know how it goes.

My money says you'll still have your Wii past christmas.

But yeah, feel free to exercise your right to refuse trades, and we'll exercise our right to TELL YOU THE fuckING RULES ON THIS SITE. It isn't as if one or two people here don't like your rules; its as if the ENTIRE SITE doesn't agree or like your speficied trade rules.

Capiche?

Now, I was trying to be nice before, but in light of all your pissing and moaning like a bitch in heat, I suggest you exercise that freedom you care so much about to take your business elsewhere; anyone with over 700 completed deals on Ebay should have learned by know the difference between being an asshole, and being professional...

...wait, what am I saying? It's ebay I'm talking about.

Nevermind. Good luck, and try to learn some fucking manners next time around, OK champ?

-V

[quote name='mazut']maybe because i'm not trying to sell, i'm trying to trade. my trade offer is just that, an offer... if you don't like it, don't trade with me. If you have another idea, make a counter offer. don't thread crap and be asses about it. geeze...you sure know how to make new users feel welcome.

Mods feel free to close this thread, i'll just go somewhere else where the users aren't so rude and territorial.[/quote]
Closed per OP request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back