WAR Guild info

udabenshen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
There doesn't seem to be a set CAG guild for many, if any, mmos, but i was thinking that maybe we should join ranks with the Gamers With Jobs guilds on the volkmar (destro) and iron rock (Order) servers. Here's a link to their catchall thread. We CAGS can unite with GWJ and rule the world. Or atleast be relavent on a server.

Check it out.

Ahh crap. I chose Order on Volkmar because my friend and his old Dark Age of Camelot guild play on that side. I could make a char on Iron Rock...

It'd be nice to see a CAG guild too. How many CAGs are playing WAR right now? Post here with your server and what side you're on.

If there's a small amount of people, then joining GWJ is a good idea. Or if there's enough people, maybe there can be a CAG guild can stand on its own?

Three friends and I are going to be starting. We will be playing Destruction but not sure what server yet.

I'm already "invested" in my destro on Heldenhammer, but might make an Order on Iron Rock to see the other side of the fence.

My friend and I have pretty heavily invested into the Averheim server on Destruction side. I haven't exactly set an order server yet, so maybe I'll join you there but not sure yet.

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']What's the server pop on Iron Rock?[/quote]

Just logged on. Iron Rock has a medium pop on both sides according to the server list.

bread's done
Back