Warcraft 3 Gift Set $12.90

I have that set and it's totally awesome - I bought it for full price and it was totally worth it.. Everyone should order this if you don't already have it.

Amazing deal. I paid $30 for it back in the day, via CAG of course, and it was a steal at that price.

Edit: Actually, in my haste, I mistaked it for the other CE of WC3. The one I referred to had a beautiful Art Book, DVD, CD soundtrack, character portraits, and some kind of special manual. The one on sale right now has the DVD (which is awesome), the Strategy Guide, and a copy of WCII. This is still well worth it, as the game is truly awesome, and the DVD, as I've said, is great. Well worth it.

GoGamer.com is a reputable site that has been around a long time (used to be known as compuexpert.com). Check out their rating on resellerratings.com if you're curious. They have a "dirt cheap" shipping option that's $1.99. Order without fear, I use them all the time.

Great prices but the last time I ordered from them with the dirt cheap shipping it took 5 weeks for my game to arrive. That's within the stated delivery window but it's still a long time to wait.

bread's done
Back