Warcraft 3

Koggit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
CrystalKlear and I started playing tonight on USWest. Currently using Reign of Chaos, but hopefully he'll be able to get Frozen Throne soon. Anyone and everyone is welcome. CK is new to melee games and I used to be in the top 100 of both solo and FFA ladders... so, skill level really doesn't matter at all. We can adjust the game type to suit the skill levels -- handicaps, uneven teams, computer opponents/allies, whatever... we'll make it fair. Also, CK needs newb opponents so he can practice. =) And I'm willing to coach anyone who wants it.

Join us!

I'm Douchington @ Lorderon (USWest) for both Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne.

I'll be on again tomorrow.

Nobody? Cmon this is one of the greatest games of all time. The only drawback is the steep learning curve, which is offset by the fact that nearly everyone will be newb. Play!

I've been playing at least 3-4 hours a day lately but I haven't seen anyone else in a while.

I've been on USEast (Azeroth) a bit lately, since it's a lot easier to find Free For All ladder games there. I'm still primarily on West, though. Douchington on both servers.

Didn't go shopping today so its still RoC for me, but I'll be happy to play tomorrow. I'll probably be playing D2 so I'll be in BNet, but anyone throw a post in here and I'll switch over.

Me tooooo

[quote name='yukine']I'll... think about it. I have Warcraft 3, I just don't have the expansion.[/QUOTE]

CrystalKlear doesn't have the expansion either, so lately we've been playing Reign of Chaos. Join us!

Eh you guys should get TFT soon, there's like totally different strategies in the expansion...

I might play a game or two if you want... I haven't played in a while. My most recent games I played were AT games with my friend (who's like a semi-pro, he's played in the season 4 finals in New York and played in the WCG regionals for WC3. He's probably the best active solo player on Lordaeron). I'll only play TFT though, no RoC for me. Sorry ^^

Yeah, I mostly play Frozen Throne when CK isn't around. And he should be getting Frozen Throne soon.

I'm getting on soon. 10-15 minutes.

Yea, I dunno about TFT anymore. Not having much fun playing the original so I'm not really convinced on buying the expansion. I guess one bonus would be DoTA, but just based on the matches I've played with koggit, that certainly wouldn't be enough.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Yea, I dunno about TFT anymore. Not having much fun playing the original so I'm not really convinced on buying the expansion. I guess one bonus would be DoTA, but just based on the matches I've played with koggit, that certainly wouldn't be enough.[/QUOTE]

You can't give up without having ever won a match. :cry:

If you ever see me on, I'm playing UMS/Scenario/Custom maps. No, I don't want to play normally, as I suck.

bread's done
Back