warcraft pet for wow remote subscribers

overlordmike

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
dont know if this is the right place to post it but here i go

world of warcraft players that have subscribed at any time before this month to the wow remote app service for either ipod or android should be receiving a 10 dollar pet code, which can be added to your wow account .. thru there emails to thank them for paying for the service. which has now gone free for every1 )the app that is)

the pet is of little XT which is currently 10 dollars if you were to buy it from the blizzard store.

for those who were previous subscribers to the app and use hotmail. i suggest checking ur past few days msgs bc mine was in my spam

posting this because it can be easily missed if you dont check your email/spam often

Damn of course I seen that app several times but just never found the need to download it Edit. Nevermind I remember I didn't download it cause it did cost so not that big fo a deal. I usually disregard any blizzard emails anyways since most are phishing emails so I don't bother with them. Maybe I will get lucky and someone will code drop them on one of the sites I frequent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings!

It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell your personal Diablo III account(s).
As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement.
If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled.
It will be ongoing for further investigation by Blizzard Entertainment's employees.
If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account ownership.

You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account to this secure website with:
totally-not-fake

Login to your account, In accordance following template to verify your account.

* First and Surname
* Secret Question and Answer
Show * Please enter the correct information

Amazing... I don't even own Diablo 3, and my Battle.net account has never been associated with this email address.

But it gets better... let us scam you for a free $25 pet.
Greetings!
When attacking from the air, it's best to advance from the angle of the sun so as to blind your foes... Or just ride a luminous dragon that glows like a thousand suns. The Heart of the Aspects flying mount will travel as fast as your riding skill will take you, and it will travel at 310% speed if you have at least one other 310% mount.
Once activated, this World of Warcraft in-game pet key applies to all present and future characters on a single World of Warcraft license.
less than 10 minutes to complete. No account information is required to participate in this survey.
we will be complimentary seat to the 200,000 players. You can log Web site application, we will be lucky players randomly. Please click this link to apply: http://scam-me-not
If your account passes the check successfully, we will send a code for the Heart of the Aspects flying mount to you in the form of e-mail!
The World of Warcraft Support Team

heres the email i got. code is already used by me just showing you what it looked like

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael,

As a World of Warcraft® subscriber who previously also subscribed to World of Warcraft Remote, we’re pleased to let you know that as of 08/23/2012, all of the features that were previously part of the World of Warcraft Remote service will be made available for free to all World of Warcraft subscribers -- including you!

That means you’ll be able to access all of the World of Warcraft Remote features at no additional charge, including:

- Remote Auction House: Bid on items, create auctions, and collect gold via your mobile device or through the official World of Warcraft website.

- Remote Guild Chat: Keep in touch with your guildmates via the Mobile Armory app.

In addition, as our way to say “thanks” for being a World of Warcraft Remote subscriber in the past, you’ll receive one free Lil’ XT pet to call your own -- or to give away to a friend. (Limit one per Battle.net account.)

To claim the Lil’ XT pet, simply log in to the Battle.net® account on which you’d like to redeem the pet, select Games & Codes > Item Code Redemption (or paste the following URL into your browser: https://www.battle.net/account/management/redemption/redeem.html), and enter the following one-time-use code:

If you have any questions, please contact Blizzard customer support via https://www.battle.net/support/ticket/submit.

We hope you enjoy the free mobile guild chat and remote auction house features -- see you in Azeroth!

-World of Warcraft Team

also the code didnt require me to click any links or whatnot as i was skepticle at first as well due to mail i get like yours. so i went to the battle.net website thru my browser and not thru the links, and entered the code

edit- really dont know why you guys are giving me so much hate. was just letting you guys know what blizzard is doing for previous wow remote subscribers since the app is now free

bread's done
Back