Warcraft T-Shirt size L only for $0.99

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']wrong forum, this should be under the "Nevergetlaid deals thread" :)[/QUOTE]

The bitches flock when you wear a "For the Horde" shirt.

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']wrong forum, this should be under the "Nevergetlaid deals thread" :)[/QUOTE]

The irony here is that non-gamers will generally consider the same assumption for gamers, and now gamers place the same assumption onto certain gamers.
In any case, I was just hoping for a cheap tshirt ;)

Slight alteration of the original quote -

Comic Book Guy: No, I do not have a receipt. I won it as a door prize at [Blizzcon], although I find their choice of prize highly illogical, as the average [WoW player] has no need of a [large]-size [shirt].
Clerk: Wow, a fat sarcastic [WoW] fan. You must be a devil with the ladies... gee, I hate to let you down, Casanova, but no receipt, no return.

WOW,wonderful shopping,I wll get 2 XL shirts,thanks
clear.gif

[quote name='mis0']I have a WoW Blood Elf shirt I got from Hot Topic and I get hella pussy. True story.[/QUOTE]

Know how I know that's bullshit? Blood Elf.

[quote name='Geello']The bitches flock when you wear a "For the Horde" shirt.[/QUOTE]

I was uber nerdy and wore my friend's "For the Horde" tshirt while I waited in line at night for Wrath. I got so many weird looks from guys. They must have been Alliance, or it's cause I have breasts and they got scared.

bread's done
Back