Warehouse Deals by Amazon: Yay or Nay?

Z(+)DIAC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
So I was wondering if anyone has ever purchased anything through Warehouse Deals ran by Amazon? It's basically a division of the company that sells refurbished items and what not. They give a 30 day money back guarantee so I like that. Was wondering if anyone has had any experience ordering from them?

Never knew about the site until now...

Yep, they're good. Eligible for free super-saver shipping sometimes makes them the best possible deal. Be sure to read the entire description of the product, they're usually very thorough and accurate about the condition of the item.

Kerig, your siggy just reminded me to go buy Neon Horse's CD!!

I'll have to check out the warehouse deals site.

most people have had good experiences, I had a 360 come to me completely smashed on the front. I'd order again though since it was just a fluke.

Yeah, they are great, But dont just read the description, all them and ask about the item. I ordered a 360 halo edition for $249. The escription sais open box, damage on unit, ect.. same description they use for all the 360s. But I calledans asked ad was assured that the only problem with the one I wanted to order was that the box was too damagd to sell. So I got it and I couldn't be happier with it, except is the old chipset, oh well, it has been fine. Brand new, full warranty, I called microsoft. Plus there is a good return policy. Just call and make sure it wasn't an open box item or a refurb, so you'll have the full warrranty.

Well thanks for the feedback. I'm not getting a console or anything, just a wired 360 controller to use for my pc...

The times I've ordered from a warehouse deal, it came just as described, so yes, a definite "yay" from me.

bread's done
Back