warehousegaming is the site legit

Just looking at it screams bullshit.

Protip: If it looks too good to be true, and you have to ask, avoid it. Seriously.

Yeah it definitely looks like a scam. Prototype, Little Big Planet, and Uncharted for $14.99? Even if they are used, waaaaay too good to be true.

I just saw this site advertised on Craigslist and was about to post the same question as the OP.

I would be tempted to take a chance but I'm not sure if they accept PayPal.

[quote name='LouieDiesel']I really hope you are kidding RudyPants. Never give your SSN to ANYBODY on the Internet![/QUOTE]
Haha...so I went through the site for kicks, and wanted to order Prototype. It didn't ask for my SSN but...

After I inputed the typical shipping/billing address, credit card number, it sent me to a screen where it wanted my bank name, 1800 number, and billing phone number.

I immediately closed my window. It's full of fuck. Avoid avoid!!

[quote name='hypertails02']Haha...so I went through the site for kicks, and wanted to order Prototype. It didn't ask for my SSN but...

After I inputed the typical shipping/billing address, credit card number, it sent me to a screen where it wanted my bank name, 1800 number, and billing phone number.

I immediately closed my window. It's full of fuck. Avoid avoid!![/QUOTE]

...you didn't actually input your credit card number, did you?

bread's done
Back