Warhammer 40K: DoW II Retribution ~$18

wankerjr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Both Impulse and Direct2Drive have the game on sale for the weekend for $19.79 and $20 respectively.

For Impulse use coupon SURVEY2010 for 10% off = $17.81

For Direct2Drive use coupon A5C876AB8056CEB4888A1B720FDEDF60 for 15% off = $17 + tax

The game uses Steamworks so you can simply copy the key and activate it via Steam.

A good price. The Collector's Edition box is starting to drop, now, too. I'd be buying this right now if I wasn't Witchering this week!

Hmm I really like the DoW2 series. Is retribution GFWL like the vanilla and chaos? I still need to beat chaos. Guess I'll read up on reviews of the campaign as I don't care for the MP.

[quote name='aznguyen316']Hmm I really like the DoW2 series. Is retribution GFWL like the vanilla and chaos? I still need to beat chaos. Guess I'll read up on reviews of the campaign as I don't care for the MP.[/QUOTE]
No this one dropped GFWL I think its steam powered now. Or at the very least mot dependent on any one program.

Just as a note it does not copy over any of the play data from the previous Dawn of War II games so if you like to play the Last Stand mode you have to start from scratch all over again.

[quote name='Klank']Just as a note it does not copy over any of the play data from the previous Dawn of War II games so if you like to play the Last Stand mode you have to start from scratch all over again.[/QUOTE]

My level 20 heroes all imported into Retribution just fine.

[quote name='Xealot42']My level 20 heroes all imported into Retribution just fine.[/QUOTE]

I must have done something wrong then. All mine are back at the start but if I login to chaos rising they are all there.

Edit. Nevermind I forgot that I had a hard drive go and I lost all my save data from the older games :oops: . I had forgotten about that. Ignore my comment.

bread's done
Back