Warhammer 40K Novels. (Particularly the Horus Heresy series)

INMATEofARKHAM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
228 (100%)
I mistakenly thought we might be seeing Omnibus version of these books (3 in 1 for those not in the know, which makes them slightly cheaper to buy) but with the first going back for a 5th anniversary printing we're likely years away or its not going to happen... So its time to get started.

Amazon's selection isn't great nor is the idea of buying paperbacks at amazon... Too many are full price and few of them qualify for buy 3 get a forth one free... (aka 25 % off) (average book price on 3 for 4 is $6.74, book is new.)

I tried eBay, no real good deals at the moment. (first 12 for 82 dollars shipped... Which would make it a worse deal than amazon's buy 3 get a 4th one free but allot of these books amazon doesn't have right now.) (average book price is $6.83, book is used.)

Using Half.com's wizard involved allot of different sellers and allot of the savings disappeared in shipping... don't remember the exact numbers but a quick check showed something 10 books for 57.66... (avg book price 5.77, avg condition is like new to new.)

Finally, gohastings.com has them new at a good discount, free shipping, and reasonable taxes... 86.72 with six of it being taxes. (avg book price $6.19, book is new.)

So it really comes down to half.com or gohastings... leaning toward gohastings as I won't have to buy the whole series at once (assuming new books ship free all the time) but figured I should ask around to see if anyone knows of a better deal.

Thanks!

thanks for posting this, i wasnt aware hastings had ANYTHING related to 40k.

ive just been getting my books from amazon. i got each part of the cain series for 2 bucks a pop, were actually in great condition too. same goes for gaunt's ghosts, though i think they were a tad bit more expensive.

unfortunately i dont know where a cheaper place would be than those you already listed.

[quote name='TheArmoredVirus']ive just been getting my books from amazon. i got each part of the cain series for 2 bucks a pop, were actually in great condition too. same goes for gaunt's ghosts, though i think they were a tad bit more expensive. [/QUOTE]
Amazon marketplace I take it?

[quote name='TheArmoredVirus']unfortunately i dont know where a cheaper place would be than those you already listed.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, for new condition paperbacks that aren't really mainstream that gohastings deal seems to be really good.

bread's done
Back