Warhammer 40K: Space Marine (PS3/XBox) $19.99/23.99 at Amazon

[quote name='Scottly']To all those who have a PS3 & 360, lens of truth said this game performed better on the PS3 than the 360. Something you might want to consider when deciding which console to buy it for.[/QUOTE]

Thx for link. Says no ps3 install also. Nice.

Thanks OP. got 1.

This is even better:

$14.99 w/ Free Shipping and UNUSED ONLINE PASS from Gamefly

I believe the 'Free Shipping' lasts until Monday.

Edit: Also, after having played it on 360, there really isn't any graphical slowdown. At least, there wasn't for me, while it was installed. And this is with several (10++) Orks on-screen, with four people sending exploding projectiles and limbs across the screen. It's a polished game.

Game's badass.

[quote name='Scottly']To all those who have a PS3 & 360, lens of truth said this game performed better on the PS3 than the 360. Something you might want to consider when deciding which console to buy it for.[/QUOTE]
PS3 has screen tearing and stutters
I'd rather have better performance

[quote name='Rhett']This is even better:

$14.99 w/ Free Shipping and UNUSED ONLINE PASS from Gamefly

I believe the 'Free Shipping' lasts until Monday.

Edit: Also, after having played it on 360, there really isn't any graphical slowdown. At least, there wasn't for me, while it was installed. And this is with several (10++) Orks on-screen, with four people sending exploding projectiles and limbs across the screen. It's a polished game.

Game's badass.[/QUOTE]
A better deal within a deal thanks!

My $20 is promised to Best Buy and Lego Harry 5-7, but I'll beate on this one sometime in March if price holds...

[quote name='ck76']My $20 is promised to Best Buy and Lego Harry 5-7, but I'll beate on this one sometime in March if price holds...[/QUOTE]

LHP 5-7 is $20? Not seeing that...?

bread's done
Back