Warhawk $39.99 BB - Canada

i was gonna order it off their website but sold out,i know this is a long shot but u think they would price match?

THe price is back up to 69.99. No idea if this is an error or not, but you might want to PM at a store with the flyer. Today would be the last day, if you find someone who looks at the fine print.

contemplating trying to go buuy one at 39.99 again. if it scans at 69.99, i show them the paper, should get it for 29.99(wont be able to use the coupon though...)

[quote name='firehawk12']THe price is back up to 69.99. No idea if this is an error or not, but you might want to PM at a store with the flyer. Today would be the last day, if you find someone who looks at the fine print.[/quote]

Like I said, this seemed to have been a VERY short deal they had going and seems to already be over.

I just ordered it for 33.99. Their online weekend sale just started. Can't go wrong for that price, I hope. I know nothing about the game... but the price seems good for the headset alone.

[quote name='centracore']$39.99 at Superstore too.

Don't need to price match BB or anything.[/quote]

Is this every superstore?

If anyone is interestd, Warhawk trades in at EBG for $20. I used my copy yesterday for a 3-1 trade-in for Stranglehold. I only bought Warhawk for the bluetooth headset which is really nice and works great with my blackberry. And I managed to snag it at $33.99 when BestBuy had it at that price briefly.

Also, the Warhawk game with in the bundle says right on the back "not for resale" but they still took it fine.

Seems this is the regular price, according to the flyer today.

They where sold out of it at Best Buy, Walmart did Pprice match.

I talked to a guy at Futureshop and he said that they couldn't price match because Best Buy was sold out everywhere in canada, and that it was mistake but since they printed in the ads they had to comply.

So I had to get it for full price.

bread's done
Back