Warhawk Bundle $25.88 @ Sam's Club - YMMV

That's a great deal. I already have too many games I've never played, but for that price, I might have to pick this up if my Sam's has it in stock for this price.

I know Wal-Mart itself is known for its deals being YMMV, but what about Sam's Club? ...Anybody confirmed this deal at other locations?

I don't have a membership, and Warhawk wasn't listed on their website when I checked about two days ago, but I'm sure I could find someone with a membership to purchase it for me.

[quote name='SuperJedi']Didn't this Universally priced dropped to $30 anyway? At least at Target's Greatest hits section.[/quote]

Only the game itself. ...Not the game bundle with the bluetooth headset. ...If it wasn't for the headset being included, this deal wouldn't be news.

[quote name='royalbliss1']I can confirm this deal is good in Reno. I picked one up just for the bluetooth.[/quote]

!

*hopes this is also available in Las Vegas*

I checked Wal-Mart and Target, earlier in the week, and they had nothin'.

[quote name='cheesehead5775']It is $29.99 at walmart for the bundle with the bluetooth at most walmarts if you can find it.[/quote]

...Tried checking Walmart.com, the bundle with the bluetooth is listed as $59.82, and 'Not Sold In Stores.' ...So much for hoping for the Site-to-Store. I'll try to check my local Walmart out though. Thanks for the tip.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']how's the headset? I saw one at my target with headset for 30bucks and might buy just for the headset alone[/quote]

headset works well with my samsung phone.

[quote name='Crono51']I know Wal-Mart itself is known for its deals being YMMV, but what about Sam's Club? [/QUOTE]

Sam's is very YMMV as well. I have two stores about 30mi apart and the prices on clearance are usually no where near each other. I'm pretty sure it's up to the store Manager.

My local Wal-Mart was a no-go. However, it was only $30 for the bundle at my local target. I swore it was only for the non-headset version, as it was only $30, and located in their $30 and under section, and they had the bluetooth bundle behind the glass case for $50. I checked the price tags, and all the numbers were the same, so I had him scan it, completely expectiong to have to argue that the game was in a $30 section, and was almost in disbelief when it rang up for $30.

I can confirm what SuperJedi said is very true. I saw 2 at the Super Target in Richardson, Texas by the new Lowes and Ross. It's not in behind cases, it was on the side on those rackets. And yes, I'm talking about the bundle, for $30.

bread's done
Back