Warhawk headset reviews?

OGHowie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I'm interested in what you guys think about your Warhawk headsets? How is the sound, build quality, etc.? Is it worth the $20?

Not sure if I want to get the retail or online version yet.

[quote name='fatbeer']Warhawk bundle consits of Jabra BT125 BlueTooth Headset. Cnet gave positive review for it, but that was dated on 10/20/06. Since technology is constantly growing, it maybe obsolete right now.

http://reviews.cnet.com/bluetooth-headsets/jabra-bt125/4505-12523_7-32117555.html?tag=prod.txt.2[/QUOTE]

um, headset is a headset, it is not obsolete, it works great, i doubt you'll ever need another ps3 headset. anyway, the the retail version is a much better deal for many reasons -

1. you can sell the headset for $20 pretty easily
2. if you get sick of the game you can actually still sell the retail version
3. with the retail version you can play the game on multiple ps3s, just load it on one, eject the disc and load it on another.

for me it was a no brainer and I already have a headset. if you need a headset anyway it is a huge no brainer

I bought the headset long before Warhawk came out and have found it to be the best for the PS3, bar none. Works with every game, very compatible with PS3.

Warhawk headset is good but after wearing it too long, your ear will be RED like MONKEY ASS... everything else is great!

the Jabra BT125 is an excellant bluetooth ive ran thru 8 BT headsets and this one has the best volume and and low background noise

Quality wise, I think it's a pretty good headset, never having used any others. I have no issues with the sound, volume, etc. It does squeeze the crap out of my ear though, since I need to keep it tight for it to stay on properly. I dunno, maybe it's that elephantitis I was born with...

I'm going to try the old Logitech USB tonight to see which I prefer to game with.

bread's done
Back