Warhawk: Operation Omega Dawn (expansion pack)

[quote name='metaly']PSBlog just updated with the new Warhawk FAQ. This is probably the most interesting thing for everyone not planning on getting Omega Dawn:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2007/12/18/warhawk-omega-dawn-faq/[/quote]

Yeah he answered that question earlier in the quotes I posted above a few days ago.

Also he made some updates:

@ Frazz
Oh yes…HOME support! But if I talk too much about it right now a PR ninja will kill me in my sleep.
icon_smile.gif

Soon though!!!

@Violater
Yes…Rumble is supported in the v1.2 Patch that is being released tonight at 2am.

@kittonwy
The party system in Resistance is awesome and, to be quite honest, its something that i wish we had done for Warhawk.
We realize that its something that should be addressed. it might not be with the exact same party system as implemented in RFOM but allowing friend or clanmates to play together is something on our radar.

The pack is up early on the PSN already.

>>>Er, it is in the new Warhawk store within the game. Guess the PSN and the Warhawk store are different things.

I just played one of the new stages, it big and beautiful. Right now I'm having a hard time staying online. I keep getting booted off. I guess I'll try again tomorrow night. I still wonder how this game would have worked.. and played in single player mode.

I am downloading the expansion pack right now. I love Warhawk and keep finding myself going back to it. Does anyone know if this expansion can be shared? I've never shared a purchased psn item so I don't know how that works, but I have read that the Warhawk downloadable game cannot be shared...maybe that doesn't apply to the expansion.

[quote name='shotcaller88']I am downloading the expansion pack right now. I love Warhawk and keep finding myself going back to it. Does anyone know if this expansion can be shared? I've never shared a purchased psn item so I don't know how that works, but I have read that the Warhawk downloadable game cannot be shared...maybe that doesn't apply to the expansion.[/quote]

It can be shared. I've done it.

Does anyone want to share their Omega Dawn?.. I can't get my cards registered onto the PSN but I do have PayPal.. :lol:

[quote name='TimPV3']Off-topic, but I really hope they enable an offline mode. It sucks if you want to play splitscreen when your internet is out.

And on the parachute idea, it isn't really necessary for the pilot, but I think it would be really nice for the passenger in the Warhawk.[/quote]
Yea I hate trying to get in a warhawk and some one else beats me to it and i just have to sit there and watch him go get killed :roll:

And for impressions I can say that I stopped playing recently because of getting bored of Warhawk but this adds a lot of fun to it. The dropship is really cool and the new level is cool. And no one should be having worries about the expansion servers being empty, they are just as full as the regular ones.

bread's done
Back