Wario Ware GBA $20 at Target

CD

CAGiversary!
Went to my local Target today and found Wario Ware for GBA had gone on "Temporary Price Drop" to $19.99 from today, 1/20, till I believe 2/2 or somesuch.

Please take note the game was "Temporary Price Drop" and had the official oversized Target on sale card in front of it, and NOT just a red stickered clearance item which differs from store to store.

YMMV, but I think it's probably a nationwide thing. :wink:

I bought it today for $20. Unfortunately, the box had no game in it. :evil:
I need to go back and break some legs. I also noticed (while opening it) that the plastic wrap didn't look right. Someone at target is doing some funny business.

[quote name='Freshwillis']I bought it today for $20. Unfortunately, the box had no game in it. :evil:
I need to go back and break some legs. I also noticed (while opening it) that the plastic wrap didn't look right. Someone at target is doing some funny business.[/quote]

I would love to be there when you take that back. I'm sure you'll have a hell of a time convincing them that the box was truly empty when you got home...

Good luck!

That happened to me a loooooooooooong time ago. One Easter, my mom bought me the Super Return of the Jedi game for SNES from KBToys. The box was teh empty when I opened it. My aunt somehow went back there and got the game for me. Don't ask me how, I was too young to ask for details.

My local Target didn't have any card or sticker acknowledging a price drop from their $30 price. I even checked the ground to see if anything had fallen. Nevertheless the game scanned at $20. My Target sucks in that they never have a clearance on games and if it weren't for this site, I wouldn't have even known it was on sale.

[quote name='daphatty'][quote name='Freshwillis']I bought it today for $20. Unfortunately, the box had no game in it. :evil:
I need to go back and break some legs. I also noticed (while opening it) that the plastic wrap didn't look right. Someone at target is doing some funny business.[/quote]

I would love to be there when you take that back. I'm sure you'll have a hell of a time convincing them that the box was truly empty when you got home...

Good luck![/quote]

I'm not going to leave until they give me a new one. :twisted:

I just got back with a copy of Wario Ware for 11$, 19.99 and I still had a KOTOR raincheck I thought Id try and sure enough. The girl just crumpled up the raincheck, I shouldve asked for it back.

[quote name='cag1000']whats a KOTOR raincheck and how can someone aquire this paper gold[/quote]

That was a raincheck I got @ target when Knights of the old Republic was on sale for 29.99 @ target. It was something like 44% off and said you can choose a substitute. There are other threads on here about Target Rainchecks, they are great, if you get the right cashier.

So, 19.99 - 44% = 11.00 (something pretty close anyway) I kinda wish i woulda saved the raincheck for a more expensive item, but it would expire soon.

I got this today for $20 at the local Target (N. Attleboro, MA). There was indeed a sale card displayed, and they had several copies. I was waiting for a price drop to $20 before picking it up. The game is so bizarre!

dead of knight, i live near North attleboro, ma. well sort of. my local target's milford, could anyone please tell me if this deal's still available or not? ive been waiting for a price drop as well, and all the money i have to my name is 15$.

The game is a collection of about 300 games, with variable speeds and versions included. Its highly addictive for what your get right out of the box. The added replay bit is in the (used loosely) Full games you unlock. Some are classic N games, others are just "how much farther could i go" kind of fun.

I paid $30 and was not dissapointed...$20 is a steal.

Oh, and it has a version of Dr Wario unlockable, which is a full game unto itself

[quote name='mklight']My local Target didn't have any card or sticker acknowledging a price drop from their $30 price. I even checked the ground to see if anything had fallen. Nevertheless the game scanned at $20.[/quote]

Same here. Just got home with my $20 Wario Ware; once I get a chance to play it, I'll post my impressions of the game.

[edit]Damn, this is addictive. I think that I'll be getting more use out of the "play the game until you screw up" feature than the Story mode, but I'm already liking this game.[/edit]

Thanks so much for this post! I picked up my copy at my local target in burbank and everything went smoothly. It had one of those "Temporary Price Drop" tags on it. The only problem is i have an essay due but can't put this game down. It is soooo addicting!!!

[quote name='KingHomer']I wish I could have gotten in on this deal, as it is now NINE MONTHS later![/quote]

Why did you bump this thread? STOP BUMPING OLD DEALS!

[quote name='KingHomer']I wish I could have gotten in on this deal, as it is now NINE MONTHS later![/quote]

WTF?! not only is this old as all hell, but there have been far better deals on it since then.

bread's done
Back